Have you found a dead man in your life ?

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident
when i have 17 Years Old , i was me and my Brother in forest near my Home ,when i see a Naked young Man ,tortured and murdered , i tell the police of my Village ,According to the survey, the young Man was in This Forest ,and attacked by a group of sick Thief ,they Beaten him,handcuffed, stealing his clothes ,and Then Raped ,and Burned with cigarette, and throwing him from the cliff , the police Photograph he take a picture of his cock also

NO, allmost, but no.

long ago, my friends and I were partying in an abandoned building. A man hangs himself in the down bulid. We went and we did not know
The next day we saw in the newspaper

Unfortunately, I have several times. Seems that people like to die, off themselves or otherwise check out of this life without checking out at the front desk of the hotel/motel/inn. My family owned several properties over the years and I helped manage them. Now if one of the cute ones would not pay for a couple of days, hence not alerting the staff, it might get interesting! :)P

Yes enemy and comrades killed in action and one comrade killed accidentally through poor weapons handling skills.

Aye was sad a comrade fell to his own hand rather than bravely in battle, but you don't unload the Minimo pointing it at yourself ..... we had taught him that.

Back