Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I don't like him and his feet...but he would still make a good-looking corpse.

He was in prison becaue he murdered a 24-year-old.

if he only knew that u took his pic and put it here, lol lol lol lol

Awwww, I am so scared I am pissing my pants...:very very bored:

Yes, your neighboor corpse have a few fucks, and his feet, hours of licks and sucks
How old (aprox) are he?

It's gonna take more than this pic (or this guy) to convince me about the whole feet thing I'm afraid.

Phyzziqye - looks like I got here ahead of you for once, EYFI! I say again EYFI!

You have BIG balls to make pics of a killer. I would not do with my schizophrenic neighbor, he is able to enter my house in the night... Has around 35 years old. Is cute and I would like fucked him. Dead or alive

Don't be a pussy metal, show us the motherfucker, I wanna see his feet! Snap him, it's fun! :Photo:

It would be very cheeky!!!!! from my window I see no him. From the road from my house I see his balcony. I see sometimes in slippers when he goes to balcony to smoke. I never see his feet (yet) because he rarely turn out, except when its crazy, put dark sunglasses and shave his head.

No, I cant. I only can take a photo of him walking to the road... Sorry

Haha, reminds me of the time when I took a pic of my hot dirtbiking buddy who was taking a nap on my sofa while I jacked off into his shoe. Hee hee :hahahahha:

If anything, the pic's hot 'cause the guy's got that tiny seat stuck to his arsehole :D

Back