Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

As well as dead guys I like flowers and grow some in hanging baskets, to the envy of the neighbours.

I am so fucking gay! :hahahahha:

Here is a pic of my beautiful Lobelia Cascade, snapped it five minutes ago.

It is still growing and hopefully it will start to trail down the basket.

It can flower until December provided there is no forst of course.

I love it because when other flowers are dying and trees are shedding lobelia blossoms like crazy turning autumn to spring, at least locally in your garden/balcony.

:I am king:

beauty...............................................

Mate!
What sort of climate do you have there in Bulgaria? Are there polar bears in July or something? The lobelias in SE England have been dead and gone for a couple of months now. Chrysanthemums are the main source of colour now with just a few late roses, oh and fuchsias.

I planted them in June. September was very warm and sunny, it's unusually mild for this time of year.

All my flowers are dead in my garden, except for some purplish ones (the name escapes me) which bloom late in the season. My lupines spread everywhere this year! My favorite ones are columbines. Used to have really nice big dahlias, but they all died :(

How did they croak m8, from drought I assume? I heard on the news that some areas of the US are experiencing their biggest drought in centuries.

They're all dead naturally as it is getting late in the season. I just remembered the name of those purple flowers - asters. Here is a link:
http://www.purple-flowers-guide.com/purple_flowers/purple_aster_flower.html

Also, I have an indoor succulent called Kheng Hwa which blooms at night time once a year and only lasts a day or so and they wilt right away. The pics here don't show justice to them. Mine are quite layered and look more like dahlias. It just bloomed last night! Already it's wilted :(
http://www.curiousgardener.com/2010/06/17/the-keng-hwa-plant/

Meatpie, the plant in your hanging basket is beautiful. It must brighten your otherwise grim neighborhood. You are a perfect example of why gay folk should be valued as members of any community; they take good care of their homes and thus raise everyone's property values. Just remember to keep the dead bodies somewhere out of sight.

Thank you, gay dudes can be incredibly creative and fun.

What is the Bulgarian word for men who like to garden? In America, we call them...bottoms!

What is the Bulgarian word for men who like to garden? In America, we call them...bottoms!

LOL :fight:

A friend gave me this plant last weekend - it's called a Chinese Lantern plant for obvious reasons. Will try to plant it outside next spring. Hopefully it will survive the winter indoors :) The other plant is the curry leaf plant (Murraya Koenigii) used in some South East Asian curries.

Chinese lanterns make a great dried arrangement. They keep their color after being dried.

Very beautiful plant, I dabble in gardening a little myself. For some reason I love weeds.

Happy%20Weed.jpg

Any pics for us verlup?

Haha! Not that kind of weed. I find plants growing wild in empty lots and collect them to place in my garden. I'll try to find some pics or take some.

I find plants growing wild in empty lots and collect them to place in my garden. I'll try to find some pics or take some.

Interesting, pics would be awesome as you are the first person I know who plants weeds in their garden.

Back