Sorry guys, I tried to get this pic to come out bigger but haven't worked out how to do it yet, lil help?

HOT pic! Sexy guy helpless, deserted spot, :please: tell (and show!) us what happened next!

The caption should read - Okay punk how do you want to get it, in the back or butt or do ya wanna turn around and see it coming? In which case you gotta choice of belly or balls. Whatever, it's gonna be slow and hard dyin' and I'm gonna stand over you and spunk as you die in the dirt.

Alternativle, the caption should perhaps read - No Mistuh, please don't shoot me in my poor asshole, that would hurt so bad! Please, I'm beggin' yuh, let me turn and see it coming, pump my belly full of lead, blow my dick and balls off but don't shoot the shit out of my ass,
I don' wanna die that hard an' dirty.

What happened next, you decide. If I get really turned on I'll try and illustrate the scene.

What would you do once you got behind him? Don't say "shout Boo!"

gun pointed right. leave his head alone. shot in back so bullet goes thru his heart. i saved this to jo later

very hot - for decades I've had a fantasy of being taken out in the desert, raped and tortued, and executed, my body left for nature to reclaim - thank you for creating this and posting it

Back