moscowmikey

Forum Regular
Finally got it done....some of the best fucking scenes I think we've done.

I added background music to the camcorder scenes because for some reason, there was no sound. I also included all of the footage of me 'going out' so those of you who like to watch someone go down...you're gonna see it all...even the part where they leave me alone on the table and I slid off hitting the floor with a thud. Anyway...here you go!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=1Fu2W-G657-

If you could put your suggestions here at CDG, that would be awesome...always looking for ideas and suggestions to make these vids better!

WOW Amazing video wish use and abuse u like tthis hehehe

dead hugs

the only u need is cut some frist talk scenes until u turn passed out and start the action, the rest is ok

[This video has been removed from XTube]
This video is no longer available on XTube.com.
The user who has uploaded it has removed it.

Also...just got back from meeting our local gay mortician.... (I also blew him in the casket room)....Told him I have a fantasy of being autopsied and fucked in a funeral home. I think he's game to KO me in the funeral home and lay me out and play with my 'dead' body in the actual work room on the table. I told him my enjoyment of it was to watch the video and pics after..that I find it hot to watch my bod being hauled around, tied up and fucked. I'm hopeful I can film it and show it here!

Love the concept, but the script drags quite a bit in Act I, and the cinematography in Act II needs a lot of work! :wink:

lol...this is of course unscripted (although the thought did occur to me that many viewers might wish someone would chloro me suddenly just to get me to shut up!). We just kinda start taping and let things unfold naturally.

I do need a better camcorder, but I think the main issue is that no one has had experience filming, and they both had to take turns filming and fucking. Perhaps someone would volunteer to film?

Not sure where you live, but I'd be happy to give it a shot if you're ever in my neck of the woods (southwest Iowa). Think of it as cinematographer-with-benefits... :hahahahha:

Not sure where you live, but I'd be happy to give it a shot if you're ever in my neck of the woods (southwest Iowa). Think of it as cinematographer-with-benefits... :hahahahha:

I live in the Northwest...Idaho in specific. There are so many hot, fun guys from the midwest....makes me wish I could have a lost weekend over there....and by lost I mean KO'd and fucked. :)

Well...the video has thusfar been reported twice for violating the strict moral code of xtube...but we're still there. For the 2nd day it's the 14th most watched video on xtube and continues to get more popular.

On Xtube there is a place to download, but I think it requires a paid account. If anyone wants a copy of this, I'd be glad to get you one...just email me here.

Sweet Dreams.

mike

Thanks, Moscowmikey!! I know it is lots of work and time but i can't get enough! I rarely find guys so accomodating to my attentions! Heh heh.

I liked this video clip you made Moscowmikey. I've got a thing for guys in socks.

Anyone know if there is a way to display xtube clips in a post here? I tried the insert video option but it looks like it works for youtube only.

[video]http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=OnNeW-G356-&cont=y[/video]

Back