Your bud looks very relaxed. Was he actually drugged or is he just a good role player?

um...I can tell you that what you saw in the video being put in the drink was powdered sugar....

Total non-answer. No one is gonna bust you here, since he was obviously consenting there's not even really any moral ambiguity. So was he really out or no?

In any case very hot video. Keep em coming.

Down for the count...and couldn't have enjoyed it more.

Working on editing my last KO from August...have all the footage imported..now just editing it. Jury is still out on what people want to see. Some guys just wanna see the 'moneyshots' and some wanna see everything. I usually have a couple of hours of footage, so some editing is needed just to keep the file size down.

i am always looking for fun ideas (or volunteers for either position)...so shoot me an email or post your suggestions here.

just finished editing 'Knocked Out and Double Fucked'. 67 minutes long. It's being encoded in 1080p HD on my computer...will take about another 20 hours to finish.

Is nice but i like must better when u are used in frist video with nice socks on mmmh!!

Back