NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Where I live, we have a problem with murder. It happens a lot more than other places, and too often the killers are either not charged or they get a very light sentence and are soon free to kill again. The families of the victims get no justice, and they are always hurting afterwards and to see the sick fucker who killed their loved one walking free adds insult to injury.

What is the best way to deal with these people? We've never had someone sentenced to death for a crime here (they have to do something REALLY evil to get a death sentence) but a few times we've had life in prison sentences and sometimes vigilante justice can prevail but not often.

Is there a solution for this growing problem?

It's no use keeping criminals in jail, feeding them and wasting government money on them, best solution is to gas them naked and offer their frozen corpses for sale on the internet.

Then the owner can decide what to do with the body, awesome & beautiful isn't it?

I am against the death penalty, because when condemning some innocent there is no turning back. But there are bastards if they deserve it

The percentage of false convictions of people subsequently executed in the USA (and no doubt elsewhere as well) is shockingly high: double figures at least (DNA analysis now possible reveals that). I've no confidence at all in the results of judgement by jury (12 ignoramuses deciding on gut feelings and court room theatrics, no thanks!!). If you want to reduce the number of people killed by criminals, start banning firearms. The problem of victims and their families left in the cold is quite separate and should be dealt with asap everywhere.

Those totally guilty should be executed quickly by hanging or firing squad and the body buried or cremated without ceremony It is a dishonorable death. Maybe the organs could be used to help someone There is no point letting these people live - they will harm others and the world is over populated anyway.

It's no use keeping criminals in jail, feeding them and wasting government money on them, best solution is to gas them naked and offer their frozen corpses for sale on the internet.

Then the owner can decide what to do with the body, awesome & beautiful isn't it?

Hey Meatpie. You are so smart! You may be onto something. There may be a new source of revenue there. In the this economy, every little bit helps.

so the body belongs to the government and the governement sells it, I wonder how much they will sell it for?

It doesn't cost the government money to keep these people in jail, it costs US money! The only money governments have is what they steal off the people!

There are usually people within a reasonable distance of most locations that would be happy to provide the murderer a slow and highly dishonorable death. DNA technology allows more confidence than ever when determining guilt or innocence. I believe that guilt is also a reflection of ones previous offenses. So, even if the one executed didn't actually pull the trigger, they are probably far from innocent.

There are a number of profitable ways to execute a murderer. It could be as simple as holding a lottery with the winner being allowed to choose the means and push the button. Body harvesting is a good idea. Auctioning the body could bring in some money. But, if the state wants to encourage tourism, maybe they could have an execution camp where paying campers get to live their dreams sort of like the movie "Hostel". You have one condemned man for every four campers to execute. It could be as popular as Disneyland. The state could bring in condemned people from all over the country for execution. The executed could also be plasticized and displayed in a museum for people to stare at.

In Montana with the large unpopulated areas, why can't the murders be made to just disappear? There are plenty of ways for accidents to happen and quite a few carnivores to clean up the mess. It's still the wild west there and sometimes vigilante justice works best.

and what percentage of cases does DNA play a part, its not a large number of the actual capital murders. rape nearly always has DNA samples but police and other malfeasance by the government can easily taint that evidence, now if DNA evidence can be made tamper proof I would figure that executing the condemned then might be ok, though a much crueler fate would be to hand them over to sadists like us to be used for whatever pleasures we want at night and perhaps forced labor during the day until they die.

Convicted murderers - where they are absolutely certain are guilty (through verification of DNA, etc) should be sent to a special production studio where they are to be "snuffed". The government can then charge a Pay-per-view type to view the session, and viewers can also "bid" on special requests on things to be done to the condemned. I'm talking about stuff like mashing his testicles with a club or something (God I would pay to see the reaction/facial contortion).

I'd keep going but I can get pretty twisted with... ideas. :)

I believe in the death penalty. They just need to run through the appeals faster. If you didn't do it well it's the luck of the draw.
I also believe the executions should be held in public. Like his last meal the guy should be able to select the clothes he dies in. Guys just may want to go out with their boots and leathers on.
Method of execution should be Hanging, Firing Squad, Gas chamber or have some inmate kill him. With the plastics today they could build a large glass box with a chair in it for the gas chamber so all could watch.
I would go.

Depends. If the killings are gang related then killing one of these pricks may result in a retaliation against the good guys. If the killings happen because people's homes are broken into, set up a decoy home and boobey trap it. then when broken into, blow the thing to pieces. Another is to kill a member of the family who did the original killing. Someone kills your brother you kill the killers brother. But understand, war is going to happen so gun up as much as you can...and post the dead right here

There is also the problem of protecting the future potential victims from violent people, some of whom are mentally ill. Since parole comes so early and quickly, it is impossible to protect future victims. Unless someone here has an idea?

I liked the British system. The typical hanging happened three weeks after conviction. That gave the condemmed time to contemplate his crime and do all the confessing (s)he needed but ensured that the costs to society were not high. The 20+ years it takes to execute someone in many US states is such a waste of taxpayer funds and why should the taxpayer have to pay that kind of money?

Back