Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
t1larg.bastrop.fire.raci.jpg

Texas is battling its worst fire season in state history. A record 3.5 million acres have burned since the start of the season in November as hot and dry weather, coupled with a historic drought, made conditions ripe for rapid fire growth.

The wildfire southeast of Austin, Texas, destroyed 300 homes, scorched thousands of acres and stretched across a 16-mile area Monday, authorities said. Another blaze in eastern Texas killed a mother and her 18-month-old child when flames engulfed their mobile home Sunday near Gladewater, the Gregg County Sheriff's Department said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/05/texas.fires/index.html?hpt=hp_p1&iref=NS1

That's awful... When children die or get harmed in anyway, it makes me sick to my stomach and once again I cant imagine how scared that child was when her/his house began to burn. Its also very tragic that the mother died and had to witness the death of her only child. RIP

Last edited:
I guess governer Rick Perry's public prayer for rain didn't quite work. His god apparently doesn't approve of his ultra religious State (except for Austin, a liberal oasis in the midst of religious tyranny). Or maybe his god needs more people up in heaven to worship his nacissistic butt. By the way, does god have to shit as well? :thinking:

Interesting theological question you pose there Mx'y! My guess is the answer is yes, after all politicians have got to come from somewhere!

Back