C

Choker123

Okay all you choking and strangling lovers out there, it's question time. Describe, in detail, you ideal strangling session like for example here would be mine:

i would begin kissing you and gently choking you then i would take off your shirt and start making out then i would suddenly start choking the hell out of you until you passed out then you would wake up tied to the bed naked there i would kiss you all over and strangle you repeatedly to the point where you almost passed out but let go before you did, sort of a teasing thing. then i would get naked and starting kissing you then i would strangle you to where you passed out. you would wake up still tied to the bed with my hands around ur neck. when u realized wht was going on ud panic then i would tighten my hands until your eyes were bulging your gasping for air that wont come gagging making desperate attempts to breathe making noises your face changing color then just before you passed out i would loosen it allow you a couple breaths then do it again then after a few rounds of that choke you out. then when you woke up you would be untied i would sit behind you and caress you gently kissing your neck and ears then suddenly start choking you with my hand from behind doing this repeatedly. then if you were up for it i would choke you during sex. i would choke you out so fucking hard that you thought you would die while you gasped for breath making choking sounds and begging me for air telling me yoiu cant breathe while i only squeeze tighter and tighter watching you struggle until at long last after he passed out then leave.

Alright gents now its your turn

all i want to do is to tilt his head back, exposed the appled neck, and protrude the adam's apple a little bit more, so that i can enjoy the shape of adam's apple in more detail!! i will just palpating around the shape of the adam's apple all session long, and sometimes choke it a bit, sometimes slowly, and sometime be little bit carzy, ill push it all way in, that my victim cough badly!! its like a torture, yess it is, but i love it soo much to torture this way, it makes me hard, and i know, the victim itself, is crazy want me do it on him.lol. one more thing, while putting my finger, really onto the adams apple, i love to force him to swallow, so that i can feel the bulge hardly slide under my finger, wow, i love it and i know he loves it too! DAMN!! GOTTA FIND SOMEONE TONIGHT TO EXECUTE LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up and realize why hands are handcuffed to the metal railings of the bed.
I can footsteps as I struggle to find a way to get these god damn handcuffs off.
I feel something land next to my side and you hop on the bed and straddle me.
I start to fight you off and next thing I know your gloved hand is over my mouth with a knife to my throat and you say SHHHHH, I just wanna have some fun and if you behave yourself I give you my word I shall let you go. You understand? I nod yes and you say good. First things first you say as you un-cuff my hands and them reapply them so my hands is handcuffed behind my back.
You reach for the bag that landed next to my side and tip out its context and ask me what toy I would you you to use, are I can see is a selection of ropes and a few chains and a few plastic bags and duct tape...is that rope a noose?...you can see me stare at it and you say that is for latter. You reach for a 3 foot piece of hemp rope like the ones they use in shibari and wave the knife in front of me and you ask me nicely to bow my head, so i do, then I can feel the rope going around my neck a few times and you say here boy, off the bed as you yank the rope hard, I can feel the rope tightening round my neck and I try to gasp for air and next thing I know I am sprawled out on the floor and you yanbk the rope again "On your knees boy", so I do, and you open your fly and I know you want me to suck it, so I do and I do I can feel the rope getting tighter and tighter, I stop sucking in fear and the rope gets tighter, suck it and I will stop it, so I do and you lossing the grip on the rope. "That is enough boy" you say and command me to lie on my back, so I do, you take off the rope from my neck and reaplance it with a noose and wind the end of the noose around the bed railing a few times and you yank it back hard. I grasp for air again and when I do you slam your gloved fingers down my throat and make me gag, I am sputtering but you ignore me and continue sliding your gloved fingers in and out of my mouth "suck it boy" you say as you rape the rope around your other hand slowly to cut off the slack of the noose and making the grip tighter around my neck. After about 30 seconds you stop it and look into my eyes, and say its time and you push me into the bed.

I can feel the noose and tighten and slacken as you carresse my body with your kisses, then I feel your cock move into position inside of me , your cock is just resting inside of me as you let go of the rope and put your gloved hands around my neck start to squeeze my neck. I just lie their waiting for you to fuck me, you don't even though your cock is inside me and you start to squeeze harder, I know have got 30 secs more air so I bide my time. then you rally squeeze hard, I can fell the pressure building up in my lungs and throat and I know you are not playing you are for real, so I try to buck you off again and again, your grip gets tighter and tighter and you just stare into my eyes, determined and resolute, I start to panic and start kicking my legs about you pull even harder, my head is starting to spin and I am getting light headed as I feel you now start pounding away at my arse...and I pass out...then I slowly stir awake from your slapping of my face then you squeeze my neck with your gloved hands and fuck me until I pass out again...I have lost count how many time I have passed out...my head is so light and wozzy...I can't concentrate...then i feel something over my head and pressure on my neck...it is a bag over my neck with the garrtoe aorund my neck...a quick sharp yank and I am grasping for breath you kiss my bagged mouth then punch me in the gut and as the bag shrinks around my face I can feel your body spasm against my body....you trace the outline of my bagged mouth and stare into my eyes as your gloved hands is tightening around my neck again and I pass out again...I make up to you wanking me off...I struggle...and punch me in the abs again and I can real the noose tightening around my neck again..."Neraly there" you say as I feel my cock expanding to its full then you start pounding my arse again with your cock and you controlling the slack of the noose with your gloved hands...I am going to set you free... I gave you my world I would...I can feel the noose coming off my neck and your gloved hands around my neck..."Time to let you go"...and you squeeze...ever so slightly and continue building up this slight pressure...Pleaaase stop...you just laugh..and the last thing I hear is the sound of your breathing against my head as I pass out for the final time.

cheers choker123,

IS that your real profile pick? If so would love those hands of yours around my neck slowly closing around my wind pipes:drool:

ps: any more strangling stories?

SKNZ

you look similar to that?

Back