Tiff

Forum Regular
I want to perform autopsies on young fit hot fresh people. I want to touch them, kiss them, cut them, gut them, examine them, sew them up, and wash them. I don't mind cracking ribs cracking skulls and getting messy. The only thing I would mind is them dead for along time rotting stinking up the place. This is why I like fresh to near fresh and fit. :tantrum: I just don't know how to get a job doing that :( and thinking about it gets me all hot can someone try to help me please message me. :drool:

In America, you would need to go to medical school to learn about human anatomy and then specialize. In some other countries, you can be in mortician's assistant if you can do your job without vomiting. But, there is no such thing as a "fair weather" mortician. In order to work with hot dead guys, you also have to work with some nasty, rotten corpses.

The perfect job is one you can pick and choose, sort of like setting up a private business where you get to accept only certain corpses ;)

I want to do that but that would be illegal

In order to work with hot dead guys, you also have to work with some nasty, rotten corpses.

...and you will get lots of old fat obese women and kids. When I went to the morgue the biggest problem they had were obese corpses, 200 kilos or more, can't be handled easily and several people are needed to move them and in order to cut those seals technican and pathologist step on a special prop-up.

It's like having to autopsy a dead seal, layers and layers of yellow fat. We have such autopsy videos in the Secret Room, not pleasant.

Fit young fresh dead guys are best but you don't have any choice if you work in a morgue, you have to cut and stand all bodies of various shapes and sizes.

...and you will get lots of old fat obese women and kids. When I went to the morgue the biggest problem they had were obese corpses, 200 kilos or more, can't be handled easily and several people are needed to move them and in order to cut those seals technican and pathologist step on a special prop-up.

It's like having to autopsy a dead seal, layers and layers of yellow fat. We have such autopsy videos in the Secret Room, not pleasant.

Fit young fresh dead guys are best but you don't have any choice if you work in a morgue, you have to cut and stand all bodies of various shapes and sizes.

I wish I could handle one of those lovely 200 kg corpses, mmmmm, love them

I've done autopsies before and they are sooooooooo messy, stinky - would turn you off. But many were indeed interesting.

I work as a morgue technician and in the UK you don't need any special qualifications to begin working in a hospital morgue as most technicians train as they work. I get to perform autopsies, and am often left alone with the corpses. However, at first your superiors will keep an eye on your behavior around the bodies and if there is even the slightest hint you have a 'special interest' in the corpses, you will be fired and possibly arrested. I was actually directly told not to sexually interfere with the bodies because apparently 'everyone who works in a morgue considers it it at least once'.

The main reason working in a morgue isn't the wet dream you might be hoping for is that 'fit, hot and young' are not words often applicable to the bodies. It is usually old people, bar far. Still, it is nice when you get an attractive one and you get to slice and fondle.

Scott.

However, at first your superiors will keep an eye on your behavior around the bodies and if there is even the slightest hint you have a 'special interest' in the corpses, you will be fired and possibly arrested. I was actually directly told not to sexually interfere with the bodies because apparently 'everyone who works in a morgue considers it it at least once'.

Sounds like the morgue you work in has had some experience with necro technicans.

It's a public secret that everyone who works in a morgue is a necrophile. :wink:

I work as a morgue technician and in the UK you don't need any special qualifications to begin working in a hospital morgue as most technicians train as they work. I get to perform autopsies, and am often left alone with the corpses. However, at first your superiors will keep an eye on your behavior around the bodies and if there is even the slightest hint you have a 'special interest' in the corpses, you will be fired and possibly arrested. I was actually directly told not to sexually interfere with the bodies because apparently 'everyone who works in a morgue considers it it at least once'.

The main reason working in a morgue isn't the wet dream you might be hoping for is that 'fit, hot and young' are not words often applicable to the bodies. It is usually old people, bar far. Still, it is nice when you get an attractive one and you get to slice and fondle.

Scott.

I like your advice and comments - it does not stop me from fantasizing, even though my work life is over. Suppose it could be a retirement job. LOL.

Im going to goto Brazil LOL Just look for them on the streets LOL hahahaha

you'll have to hope for a delivery fresh dead young soldiers off the battlefield and less wrinklies :)

i just wanna watch it being performed... I am actually studying human anatomy by myself. i bought books and stuff because I am researching for my poetry about autopsies and I am making a memoir with my body parts, organs and stuff speaking about me and telling stories.

Meatpie, what was the autopsy that you'll never forget as result of the beauty of the woman examinated?, working in a morgue involves a lot of responsability, so have you ever known someone accused of necrophilia?.It's necesary to be so brave as you to work in a morgue!, i couldn't do it,only watching on internet,but isn't the same smell the death in live, is it?

Back