Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
Some new members are posting requests to be tortured to such an extreme that it caught my attention. Role play is one thing. But a request such as this seems unusual:

"i love being tied helpless stretched out ,,,,punch kick stomp yank pull twist my cock and balls love hardcore cock and ball torture...i have a castration fetish ...feel free to punch my balls till they rupture...also love hard gut punching
love to be raped while strangled,hanged or bagged ...no air till u cum.....forced to pass out repeatedly

iv fantazied about necro by manyways ....me allways the victim.....fantacies are ment to come true
my fav way to go is by strangle/choke or hung by neck"

I asked this member if they have done this before, but received no response. Does this seem like a realistic agenda or one that could get them killed? Is there something else going on there? Could it be an attempt to bait another member? I just read another request that is similarly sadistic. What do you think?

I'm uneasy about these too. I would guess that rather than being genuine requests for roleplay thyey are actually fantasies - and if they are identified as fantasies that's fine, but that blurring of the line between fantasy, roleplay and possibly something more dangerous worries me.

I think it's mainly fantasy and attention-seeking.

I think each person has a certain level they are comfortable with when it comes to this fetish. For some it is roleplay/fantasy, some are sadists and seem to desire punishment for their body even if it may result in their death. As one who has studied psychology extensively, I find it fascinating only because one of the strongest instincts in humans is normally preservation of life. We speak of a mother doing everything to save her child, we see even in the animal kingdom how mothers will always protect their young. Yet there are some who for some reason have the opposite inclination and almost want to play with the edge of perhaps even losing their lives. We call it a death fetish or desire and it is rather unique because usually there is something in the past that has caused them to have this desire. Anyway, forgive me for rambling, but as a student of psychology, I just had to add my two cents.

I think it's all a matter of degrees. I'm sure there are millions if not billions of people in the world who might cringe at the thought of such website as this, thinking we are all nuts. Within our little world here, it's no surprise there are even ideas or levels of interest that may seem to go "too far" for some. I can get pretty crazy too with my "death instinct", feeling like, since I'm going to die anyway, why not in some fantastic way. Maybe Meatpie is right, it's all just a desire for attention, to put these ideas out there and have people respond or even take one up on his fantasy for fantasy's sake. Ultimately, if you really think you want to be selected, captured, messed with and snuffed, real time, well that's the ultimate in getting attention. Life and death is all so random...speaking for myself I guess I could be pathological just in reaction to it all

I keep in mind that these type of requests may also be an attempt to bait someone.

Back