stuffedick

Forum Regular
As the kids' song goes:

If you go down to the woods today,
You're sure of a big surprise,
If you go down to the woods today,
You'll never believe your eyes, ...

Well, that would certainly be the case if I ever found these fine specimens on my walk - I'd definitely take them home for some fun.

My Ideal Find 1.jpgMy Ideal Find 2.jpg

There is something about naked men in nature that turns me on. I need to go to a gay nudist camp! Or maybe a nude beach.

WOW what a hot find....A perfect anatomically correct male

Hi Phyzzique, yes he's one hell of a fine "body" and just perfect for some extra-curricular anatomy lessons ! His genitals look so proud the way that they're standing there shouting for some closer attention - almost like they've been tied off. Now why do I find that such a turn-on ?

I would love to find one of these guys as I walked through the woods. Wow what a find.

Sure would be good to find these fine specimens while out walking! What fun could be had back home!

having out door gay sex / walking outdoor nude (on public places) is sooo hot. I love cruising on Gay parkings / woodlands. It is sooo great to strip an married gay guy who comes there to undergo secretly the experiences of man love'

Three more additions for your entertainment and pleasure - two "finds" and a bit of roadkill ?

My Ideal Find 6.jpgMy Ideal Find 7.jpgRoadkill.jpg

Last edited:
Back