Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
burglary-protection1.gif

My parents left on holiday today, everyone else is away....I am home alone tonight in a big fucking house!

I had a very bad feeling and I couldn't sleep, so I stayed naked on the balcony with a searchlight in case something interesting happened, I felt tension in the air.

Five peope came in front of our house, young dudes and two pussy started taking drugs.

I chased them away.

Then all of a sudden, in the dark I saw someone in our back yard, a silent slowly moving shadow.

I thought I was sleepy and imagining things.

But I looked closer and saw him again - a tall, muscled dude patrolling the house for things to steal.

I called the police immediately and with my searchlight saw how he was dressed so that I could give a description.

"I got you mothefucker," I told the thief and he ran away.

Five police cars arrived within seconds, cordoned off the entire neighbourhoud and even switched off all the streetlights.

It's 4 am here, they are still searching for him as I type.

I wanted to take a knife and stab him, that would have been awesome and exciting.

Cute police officers cordoned off the entire neighbourhoud and promised to catch him by sunrise.

Police operation still going on, I have to go now.

Always trust your sixth sense, always this is no bullshit.

burglary-protection1.gif

I had a very bad feeling and I couldn't sleep, so I stayed naked on the balcony with a searchlight in case something interesting happened, I felt tension in the air.
That is the part that interests me:Photo:

I should have stabbed him, dragged the body inside and autopsy him on the big table in the kitchen. No one would have noticed. I would feed the bones and meat to our big dog.

Dude was tall & fit, dressed in black sportswear.

If I'd seen you naked on that balcony, I'd have tried to find you too.
Hope we'd have some fun before you fed me to the dog though.

Seriously: I chased a burglar off once too, and it made me feel insecure in my own home for over half a year. Hated that. It wore off eventually, so I hope you'll get over it soon as well.

while your were doing your autopsy, i would love to be snogging his open mouth and touch his open wounds that you had just cut.

I chased a burglar off once too, and it made me feel insecure in my own home for over half a year. Hated that. It wore off eventually, so I hope you'll get over it soon as well.

Definately more vigilant today, and of course locking the front door while browsing CDG. I get carried away sometimes. :drool:

Fuck! So sorry to hear about the break-in, meatpie. Even with the security cameras I set up around my house, I'm still nervous about someone breaking in and finding out all the dead pics I have on the harddrives!

I always had a burglar fantasy. Fucker wants to mess with my property, I'll mess with his.

Back