R

ropetrick

These two men may look young by Western standards, but they are 31 and 21 years old. They have just been sentenced to die. These pictures show the terrified friends' last moments together as they sit crying and sweating with fear as their sentences are read. They will later be dressed in striped prison pyjamas, taken to a public place of execution, tied to stakes, and put to death by firing squad.

Attachments

• 2011_156_10_haibicao.jpg
    2011_156_10_haibicao.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 2-ten.jpg
    2-ten.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 2072-1.jpg
    2072-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 11213786-nhan_va_sang_nghe_luan_toi.jpg
    11213786-nhan_va_sang_nghe_luan_toi.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 505989.jpg
    505989.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 131
Killers (31 and 21) sentenced to execution in Vietnam (2 of 4)

These two men may look young by Western standards, but they are 31 and 21 years old. They have just been sentenced to die. These pictures show the terrified friends' last moments together as they sit crying and sweating with fear as their sentences are read. They will later be dressed in striped prison pyjamas, taken to a public place of execution, tied to stakes, and put to death by firing squad.

Part 2

Attachments

• can-pham-Nhan.jpg
    can-pham-Nhan.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 110404211212-953-606.jpg
    110404211212-953-606.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1.6.jpg
    1.6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 110406163559-638-2.jpg
    110406163559-638-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 63
  • hai_can_pham.JPG
    hai_can_pham.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 75
Killers (31 and 21) sentenced to execution in Vietnam (3 of 4)

Part 3

Attachments

• nhung-mat-mat-tu-vu-an-sat-hai-pho-bi-thu-quan-9b5eaa.jpg
    nhung-mat-mat-tu-vu-an-sat-hai-pho-bi-thu-quan-9b5eaa.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
  • PN1JPG-044021.jpg
    PN1JPG-044021.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 36
  • images639567_77777777t8.tintoaan.jpg
    images639567_77777777t8.tintoaan.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 58
  • nha-sang.jpg
    nha-sang.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 64
  • nhung-mat-mat-tu-vu-an-sat-hai-pho-bi-thu-quan-8de3ec.jpg
    nhung-mat-mat-tu-vu-an-sat-hai-pho-bi-thu-quan-8de3ec.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 114
Killers (31 and 21) sentenced to execution in Vietnam (4 of 4)

Part 4

In the first picture, the older criminal, 31, is sick with fear as he is taken away to die. In the second picture, his younger friend, 21, reportedly wet himself.

Attachments

• Sang.jpg
    Sang.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Terrified and led away.jpg
    Terrified and led away.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 153
What awaits the two terrified friends

Public execution by firing squad....

More vintage firing squad execution pictures to follow in the Firing Squad picture thread in a moment...

Attachments

• 42-15436495.jpg
    42-15436495.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 207
What did they do, Ropetrick to deserve the death penalty? I know in Asia drug smuggling and serious 'economic' crimes are also punishable by death along with that old standby.....murder.

As far as I know, they were killers.... don't let the 'innocent' faces fool you.

very interesting ropetrick - thanks

Certainly looks real to me. Look how many people showed up to watch. They must all be CDG members.

It's a real video.... there are four or five videos like this on Youtube currently (until they get taken down). The format's always the same: striped pyjamas, tied to stakes, large firing squad, then final shot through the temple. In this video, they leave the guy on the right, who is clearly still alive after being shot the first time, suffering while his friend (who is probably dead) is shot again through the head. They shoot the suffering, still-alive guy second. Very cruel. They're usually executed in public.

There is always an outcry about Iran executing people in public, but no one complains about Vietnam doing the same thing. Also Vietnam only seems to condemn pretty, young-looking guys. If you use Google Translate to do a Vietnamese search for people sentenced to death, condemned, sentenced to be executed, being executed, etc, almost all of them are pretty guys in their 20s. Very rare to find old, ugly guys being sentenced. Maybe the judges subscribe to CDG.

iran are known for executing children i dont know about vietnam. these two are obviously of adult age however barbaric. i find lethal injection to be barbaric mostly for the fact it hides the inmates possible pain by paralysing the person so hes frozen with just a beating heart but noone can prove it because noones survived or cried out in pain from the 2nd injection with is like... the perfect painful murder to commit i think.

if it was deemed constitutional for the americans to execute kids believe they would and they have. on record a 14 yr old black boy was put in the electric chair a few states allow the death penalty to 17 year olds and texas allows it to 16 year olds and i think they WANT it lowered!!

so america cant really say much to iran because its still got laws that allow executions of juveniles (under 18s). even though one hasnt happened in awhile... not that we know of anyway

Last edited:
iran are known for executing children i dont know about vietnam. these two are obviously of adult age however barbaric. i find lethal injection to be barbaric mostly for the fact it hides the inmates possible pain by paralysing the person so hes frozen with just a beating heart but noone can prove it because noones survived or cried out in pain from the 2nd injection with is like... the perfect painful murder to commit i think.

if it was deemed constitutional for the americans to execute kids believe they would and they have. on record a 14 yr old black boy was put in the electric chair a few states allow the death penalty to 17 year olds and texas allows it to 16 year olds and i think they WANT it lowered!!

so america cant really say much to iran because its still got laws that allow executions of juveniles (under 18s). even though one hasnt happened in awhile... not that we know of anyway
There are no laws allowing executions in the US of anyone under the age of 18, because several years ago, the US Supreme Court ruled all such executions as unconstitutional. Actually, I would prefer that they would outlaw all executions like UK has done. I have a very real fear that this week Georgia executed an innocent man.

Back