Love IT that SEXcee guys get KILLED n' DIE !

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Shure is ace that SEXcee guys have the capacity ta get KILLED n' DIE, isn't IT???

Like where wud we BE if SEXcee guys did not have the capacity ta get KILLED n' DIE...like in CUMbat or accidents or over-dosin' or gettin' killed cuz' they is doin' bad stuff or just fer whateva reason find themselves gettin killed real DEAD.

Our lives wud be soooo BORIN' if hot, SEXcee, ripe, rank, scruffy faced, HANDSUM, stinkin' pitted, feet REEKIN', eyes a wide-open, mouths a gapin', holes/slashes/stab wounds/broken bones/torn part/blown apart/lyin' perfectly still n' perfect face n' bod (overdose on drugs) dudes cud not DIE.

OH YAH, if NONE of this HOTTEST of SHIT happened ta HOT RANK GUYS n' they NEVER gawt KILLED/DIE....our manly lives n' bush with a wiggly hunk of a sapplin' trunk that gets turned inta REAL productive, shootin' so hard WOODY WOOD wud be sooo disappointed...

...our WOODY WOOD wud nevah beCUM woody WOOD, just a limp sapplin' ta excrete our piss....no cum wud cum, cuz' nothin' ta make IT cum...

...NO hot, rank, rank, handsume DEADED DUDES ta ra-RAWK IT out fer...

OH WHATTA nigtmare that wud be !!

So we must all be so grateful that MEN KILL MEN in cumbat n' that men are able ta BE KILLED n' DIE....n' just get killed in all kindsa other ways and whateva, that hot SEXcee dudes ARE ABLE ta DIE n' DO DIE..

OH ya-YAH, oh ya-YAH.......OH whatta SEXcee existence we live in, where SEXcee dudes can n' do get KILLED n' DIE !!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
======================================) ----

:sm (55)::sm (55)::sm (55)::sm (44)::sm (15)::sm (26)::sm (45)::sm (1)::load::load::load:

Last edited:
you got that right my Arrowman!!

It is so HAWT that hawt dudes get killed and shot, and we have the luxury and pleasure to view them in their great poses and other hawt stuff!!!

:load: :load: :load:

Yes I agree. It's probably why we have shorter lifespans than women. We die more.:sm (8):

Our balls make us reckless and violent. :(

Here are some hot soldier guys for you who are just what you're talking about. Injured, resting, or just doing their duty. These are the men that die the best!

OMG. What a chest. Final row, second pic.

Yes, I love him. My favorite is the first guy.

Back