Lycanthrope

Forum Regular
what makes us this way? Surely more than one of us in this forum must have given thoughts that getting off watching this sort of material is not "natural". I wonder about that all the time....

I don't think our fetishes are unnatural: being non-average or non-standard doesn't mean non-natural.
There is much variety in nature, and maybe we're way out on a tail of a normal distribution, but that's still only natural.
As long as we don't harm others (physically or psychologically), I see no problem (apart from social acceptability).
Obviously, the pleasure centers in our brain respond to different things than is the case in the majority of the population.
Brain researchers are still a very long way from understanding how neuronal circuits work, and how flexible or versatile they are, so no one can really tell what causes our preferences.
I'm comfortable with the way I am, and just enjoy it without harming anyone.

I don't think about it at all. I don't publicize my tastes, but as long as you don't hurt others ...

I dont harm anyone too but I find it just weird and disturbing sometimes that I have such "weird" taste....I do try to reason to myself that I hurt no one but I cant help feeling otherwise

I'm a regular bloke with a nice job and good friends. But I am very comfortable with the dark side of my personality. Even as a child I knew I was attracted to men, and when I saw a movie or TV show featuring a hot guy dying, well I pushed that replay button over and over again. And when some young hot dude would die for real, I would buy every paper to read about it....now I just Google it

what is the right thing? actually, the "right" thing is most of the people have the same way of thought.
well, for me...the right thing is being myself, i don't care about how other people think of me. as long as i think i am doing the right thing, i will continue to being so...

Back