Hot guy wants to hang in town square...

RoddyDean.jpg

roddy-pippin_244x183.jpg

roddydeanpippin.jpg

I wonder if he realizes that, hanging off horseback like he wants, will be a long strangle with lots of kicking?

I see the Texans are at it again. It has to be something in the water. They have a severe fascination with executions. When they execute someone, it is like a national holiday in Huntsville. I guess the bigger and better motto applies to the number of executions carried out. I seriously doubt they will let him hang in the town square. We unfortunately do not televise or publicly display our executions as they do elsewhere in the world. It is a shame. Nothing like a good killing in the morning to get one's day started off right.
:hang: :RIP:

I am sure his illness has a lot to do with his decision. But even in Texas they do not execute cattle thieves anymore.

I see the Texans are at it again. It has to be something in the water. They have a severe fascination with executions. When they execute someone, it is like a national holiday in Huntsville. I guess the bigger and better motto applies to the number of executions carried out. I seriously doubt they will let him hang in the town square. We unfortunately do not televise or publicly display our executions as they do elsewhere in the world. It is a shame. Nothing like a good killing in the morning to get one's day started off right.
:hang: :RIP:

yes with the drought they will have to drink their own pee.....yuck...

Back