Alix

Forum Regular
Hi guys, i really would love if someone of you write a story of death about this guy!
Can be strangling, dirty death or decapitaon, burnet, anyway... he would a great victim with their clothes, i'm right???

Please, i'm ansious with him
hugs

id love to write a short story about him. he will die a dirty death

HA, just finished writing on my "about me" section that I'd be happy to write stories for people. I'll give it a shot. Going on vacation this week so will work on it then. It'll be fun to write about this faggot dying.. Do you have any particular ideas of how you'd like it to happen in the story? If you want, send me a message telling me what you want.

so... Alix, you fantasize about yourself being brutally abused and murdered? You are not going to tell us the guy in the pictures isn't you, now is it?

I fantasize about myself being brutally murdered , yes, (in leather pants who i have pics) but also fancy other guys, like this photo, it's not me.

the kid goes walking to the street, the streetlights ilumminating his silver shorts in the darkness of the night.just having finished playing some basketball with his friends, his tanktop drenched in his sweat. thinking about his girlfriend and how hard he is going to fuck her, he ddint hear the footsteps behind him. suddenly, a large arm wraps around his neck as he is lifted off the ground.he is taken into an alleyway and shoved up against the wall, the cold brick scratching against his face and chest. he tries to push off but his assaultent's body flattens him against the wall. the kid feels his shirt grip ripped off him and a massive chest rub up against his back. he screams for help till he feels something sharp poke at his side. "do that again and i'll paint the asphault with your blood." the kid the mans hand start to pull down his shorts and underwear. the kid swrings his head back and connects with the man's nose. the man stumbles back, holding his nose. the kid grabs a bottle and smashes it over the man's head and run to the alleyway and around the corner. as he turns the corner, he hits a wall of muscle and falls flat on his back. as the kid looks up, he sees a cop standing over." whats the rush kid?' the cop asks."the is a man trying to rape me officer and he is right wround the corner" the kid says as he is trying to catch his breath. he sees a shock look on the cops face and sees the cops hands go for his gun. the gunshot rings in the kids ears and he sees smoke rise from the guns barrel. he turns around and see his assailent sliding down the wall with a hole in the middle of his forehead. he turns to thanks the officer for helping him but as he opens his mouth, the cops massive hand wraps around his neck and lifts him up against the wall. he claws and kicks at the cop but his puny body is useless against his attacker. the cop draws his club from his hip and pushes it against the kids throat, holding the kid up with both hands on the club. the kids screams come out as gergles and drool runs down his cheek. losing strength by the second, the kid's arms and legs move more slowly, till they collapse and twitch as the last breath of life leaves the kids chest. after a few seconds longer, the cop looks up at the kids face. the kids tongue is protruding from his lips, the life in his eyes gone, leaving nothing but a glass reflection. as the cop's gaze move downward, he notices the kids body still twitching.fear the kid might still be alive, he pushes hard on the club, till he hears the kids spine snap from the pressure. all movement in the body stops. sweat slides down the kids neck, going around the kid's hard nipples. the cop licks the kids nipples and kisses his bellybutton. lifting his lips from the kid's belly, the cop notices the bulge in the kids shorts. sirens priece the alley silence and the cop release his hold on the club. the kids body collapses like a doll onto the asphault. the cop picks him up fireman style and carries the the trunk of his police car. popping the trunk, he drops the body in and closes it. the rest of his fun will have to wait till he is off duty.

Great story Rex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much! iwill read more and more :D

mmm id love to see more of him struggling and slowly "dying".. maybe you can fight each other Alix. You can both "stab" or "shoot" each other and die on top of each other. lie in a hot body pile

Back