jon_b

Forum Elite
Yesterday I parked up in a public car park surrounded by large shops. It was very busy - and when I came to cross the road to return to my car - I spotted a really CUTE red headed guy driving slowly past me in a mini. He was SO CUTE :)drool:) that I had a second look - just then his car stopped right beside me - caught up in the traffic - and I could see right in. His fly was open and his dick was standing straight up. The girl who was his passenger was looking straight ahead - but her hand was moving slowly up and down on the shaft of his dick... I rarely envy girls ...... but.... and then the traffic moved and the mini was gone - damn!!!!

i ALWAYS jack myself off while driving,
gotta go with the urge!!!!!!

Makes you wonder how many 'unexplained' traffic accidents have driver vics with an open fly...

auto for a car, but a 9 inch fat stick between my legs!
must be my greek blood!

Love having a good rub through my trousers and filling my underpants with a wad. Have to be careful on exiting the car if the journey is not long enought to allow things to dry out a bit.

i sometimes fantasize about a guy driving naked being forced to come out of his car naked and humiliated many times cops and soldiers love the scene from the movie joyride in 2001

Back