hankevans

Forum Regular
:pass out:i would like to play with passed out football players. maybe its just me but the idea of these big bruisers being passed out turns me on .

Wow - another fantasy near and dear to me. Eli Manning passed out or better yet, knocked out by my intense sleeper hold. Stripped, bound and unable to escape from my use. So many hot QBs in the NFL. Carson Palmer, David Carr, Mark Sanchez, Jay Cutler, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady - ugh... where to start!

I used to play with a football player when I was in high school but I was the vic. He would choke me out and then have fun with me.

I've had different fantasies like that; to have someone of larger height and muscle mass - passed out to be a toy.. It's a real body rush to think about.

I understand where you're all coming from, but for me it's rugby football. All the bonecrunching action of AFL/NFL but without all that padding and body armour to get in the way of appreciating a hot bod. I've hardly had any sleep lately watching Rugby World Cup in New Zealand which means we get some of the games at 3-4am in England, on a good day there are three games in a row during the group stages. I'm supporting England, of course, Italy, France and USA,
and when they're not playing any of these four teams - Canada, Ireland, Romania, Russia, Georgia. I don't want New Zealand to win, but, of course, they're going to! The French have a great calendar each year called 'Dieux du Stade' which means 'Gods of the Stadium' featuring nude pics of rugby players, yum!

I'll prefer a passed out Aaron Rogers!!!

Yum Yum!!

big hunky football dude with bubble ass passed out naked except for jockstrap and helmet and socks would totally fucking take advantage

I have seen your video where a hunky guy is punishing a football player and hunky guy is trying that football played suck his cock. I like to watch your video but this video is really short I want full preview of this video clip.

Back