Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
n_1130885126_TreeInBelgrade.JPG

I like trees and plant several every year. But today we had a terrible row with the neighbours, they want me to cut them because they are blocking their view.

:unreal:

I feel awful.

What a lame, stupid reason to cut a healthy young tree.

:green puke:

Looks like beautiful property, why should you cut?

Blocking their view.

I live in a horrible neighbourhoud, half of my negbhbours are alcoholics, one is a convicted murderer, he shot dead a 24-year-old dude in the head couple of years ago.

Lots of pensioners as well. :green puke:

How interesting it is that you have no problem poisoning stray dogs, yet you lament the fact that your neighbors want you to cut down a tree. While I am on the subject...what do any of these ridiculous distractions have to do with cute dead guys.If I wanted to see pictures of trees, I would join the arbor society. Please keep posts relevant to the subject matter. Thanks, Meatpie.

How interesting it is that you have no problem poisoning stray dogs, yet you lament the fact that your neighbors want you to cut down a tree.

Dogs are meaningless, trees are beautiful and give douchebags like you oxygen to breathe. :hahahahha:

Meatpie, perhaps you should post a pic of the tree that your neighbors want you to cut down. The tree that is in the pic is not one that you planted.

Remo135, this thread is posted under Community - General Discussion, so it is perfectly on-topic for this section. If you are only interested in dead guys, that's fair enough (it is the point of the site, after all) but the solution is for you to only look at threads in the Real Death sections, not complain about perfectly appropriate posts in other sections, by those of us who have broader interests.

i'm glad when i go to this site and see all the potential wasted dinner meats, as many do..... that once in a while i get to laugh my fucking ass off at some of the 'touchy' ones we have here amoung us in our little 'group'!!!!
thanx meatpie -

Well Meaty, it certainly is a beautiful tree for sure.
Rest assured that one day soon...(very soon actually);-)
All the tree hating morons on the planet will themselves
get cut down.

I just wanna see that 24 year old guy who got shot in the head:shooting spree:

I like trees and plant several every year. But today we had a terrible row with the neighbours, they want me to cut them because they are blocking their view.

:unreal:

I feel awful.

What a lame, stupid reason to cut a healthy young tree.

:green puke:

I agree, it's a very stupid reason. Here you need permission from the city or town and have a good reason for cutting trees like it's dead or diseased or a hazzard but I'm sure people get around it somehow. Very sad. I love trees too.

I am no longer talking to the neighbours. The tree lives for now, my grandmother interfered and she is on my side so that makes two of us against one.

I love my grandmother. Thanks all for your interesting comments.

Dear Meatpie, trees are one of the most beautiful manifestation of life! Your tree is SUPER!
I love trees, the humanize us! don't stop caring of them!
warrior

Thank you warrior. I plan to plant even more trees in autumn, if I am alive of course.

What a big bunch of faggots you all are. I can just see Meatpie, traipsing around Sofia with a wheelbarrow full of saplings. Why not just bend over, if you want some wood. A grown man who needs his aging grandmother to intervene on his behalf....pathetic. What do you expect her to do, beat them with her walker?

What a big bunch of faggots you all are. I can just see Meatpie, traipsing around Sofia with a wheelbarrow full of saplings. Why not just bend over, if you want some wood. A grown man who needs his aging grandmother to intervene on his behalf....pathetic. What do you expect her to do, beat them with her walker?

Back