Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-2017709-0D1E4CB600000578-458_634x407.jpg

We have lots of members from Norway, sick bastards Muslims, this world is going nowhere.

I hope all CDG members from Oslo are safe & sound.

:green puke:

Do they know already who the culprits are?

Not so fast man, police don't know anything.

more bad news from norway

As of 11 pm est cnn put the death toll at 87, with more than 90 injured. 80 were shot, 7 died in the bomb blast. they have arrested a norwegian in the shooting.

Suspect in deadly Norway attacks named

The suspect in the twin attacks Friday that killed dozens of people in Norway was identified early Saturday as a 32-year-old Norwegian farmer.

TV2, the country's largest broadcaster, and the newspaper Dagbladet identified him as Anders Behring Breivik, 32, describing him as a member of right-wing extremist groups. Shortly thereafter, The Telegraph newspaper of London reported the same information, citing Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget.

TV2 also said Behring Breivik had an automatic weapon and a Glock pistol registered in his name.

Behring Breivik was still being questioned early Saturday and had not been charged, authorities told Dagenblat.

A Facebook profile for an Oslo man of that name and age was removed early Saturday. It included a profile photo identical to the one being used by Norwegian media. In the profile, he listed himself as "single," "Christian" and "conservative" and says he is director of Breivik Geofarm.

What a sick motherfucker, he needs to be tortured to death, body dissected and photos spread on the internet.

Christian and Conservative, Why am I not surprised...

My condolences to all the victim's family... =(

Back