Mike803

Forum Regular
Tried putting this up earlier today. It was there for awhile, then disappeared, so I'm trying again...

For awhile now I've been writing erotic horror stories involving my own murder. For whatever reason, I find it exciting. Recently, I've gone back and begun adding photos to these stories. As it happens, looking for some particular images I needed for a story is how I found THIS website, which is what I think they call serendipity!

Anyway, I decided to share another of these finished pictorial stories with the community here. This particular story is called My Demise - Suspended Sentence (Pictorial Edition). The link will take you to the site where you can download the .pdf (requires Adobe Reader) for free. If you read it, I would welcome your feedback (especially any advice on how to get better with the Photoshop stuff), and I hope it serves its intended purpose (i.e., you find it arousing). A generally positive reaction will get more such stories posted...

You should also read the "Author's Afterward" following the story's conclusion. It has some information about the story's pictures, and some other commentary that I hope members of this community will find interesting...

Again, thanks for reading!

Back