Mike803

Forum Regular
First, a big tip of my KC baseball cap to Meatpie, who told me how to do this...:bow:

For awhile now I've been writing erotic horror stories involving my own murder. For whatever reason, I find it exciting. Recently, I've gone back and begun adding photos to these stories. As it happens, looking for some particular images I needed for a story is how I found THIS website, which is what I think they call serendipity!

Anyway, I decided to share one of the finished pictorial stories with the community here. This particular story is called My Demise - Target Practice (Pictorial Edition). The link will take you to the site where you can download the .pdf (requires Adobe Reader) for free. If you read it, I would welcome your feedback (especially any advice on how to get better with the Photoshop stuff), and I hope it serves its intended purpose (i.e., you find it arousing). A generally positive reaction will get more such stories posted...

Thanks for reading!

I've written a few stories. I've never specifically used myself as a victim, but I am the model for all victims. It suits my kink just fine. Good luck ... you found a fan.

First, a big tip of my KC baseball cap to Meatpie, who told me how to do this...:bow:

For awhile now I've been writing erotic horror stories involving my own murder. For whatever reason, I find it exciting. Recently, I've gone back and begun adding photos to these stories. As it happens, looking for some particular images I needed for a story is how I found THIS website, which is what I think they call serendipity!

Anyway, I decided to share one of the finished pictorial stories with the community here. This particular story is called My Demise - Target Practice (Pictorial Edition). The link will take you to the site where you can download the .pdf (requires Adobe Reader) for free. If you read it, I would welcome your feedback (especially any advice on how to get better with the Photoshop stuff), and I hope it serves its intended purpose (i.e., you find it arousing). A generally positive reaction will get more such stories posted...

Thanks for reading!

From one KC baseball fan to another, you just hit a GRAND SLAM out of the park! Great job!

In the original post I neglected to mention that you should read the "Author's Afterward" following the story's conclusion. It has some information about the story's images, and some other commentary that I hope members of this community will find interesting...

Again, thanks for reading!

Back