Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

For three days now it's 40 ºC (104 ºF) in Bulgaria, it's a furnace outside during the day, it's so bad streets are deserted.

People won't even go to the shop.

First few days everyone was holding on...not undressing too much. But today it was scorching hot and men in my neighbourhood started walking shirtless on the streets like in Brazil! I felt like I live in Brazil, I now know why people there walk about shirtless.

In the evening I had watemelon on the balcony and saw a 23-year-old neighbour Philip barechested and in flip-flops!

I nearly creamed my pants right there, I fancy him and I dream of having a boyfriend like him, I hope he is gay.

He is tall, awesome chest, ripped with hairy legs, if I post pics here I am sure you guys will like him a lot.

I wanted to grab my camera and snap him but he was with his brother and I was afreaid they will see me.

His brother is the ugliest dude on Earth, seriously.

When Philip was a kid I protected him from the other guys, i was older, he was skinny and short so he has great respect for me now.

Back then I knew he would become an awesome dude...it's just amazing to see him today, fit and tall, and his hairy legs drive me nuts. He has achieved perfection.

I will ask him to go biking together...but that fucking heat wave is killing us here, no one ventures outside until at least 9 pm.

:this isnt happening

Philip is also a true gentlemen, kind to the busybodies in the neighbourhood, I love the way he talks.

Nice thoughts Meatpie! My mind was transported to Brazilgaria

wow he;s meatpie...! yum!!!!!! im creaming my pants looking at him :)

I asked him if he wants to go biking together and he agreed.

I will buy him drinks and try to to knock him out, then he will be mine. I wanna nail him hard, suck his toes and finger his tight anus. He will cum buckets on my hairy chest.

And I will take my camera, I promise.

My day will come. I've done it before with dudes, one even said he was straight and I can't fuck him but I knocked him out and I did.

:rude_churnit:

Yes do take pics of Philip, Meatpie! Don't keep us in suspense. Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods, it's still in the low teens (C) and freezing! I can't wait for the hot weather.

Back