Thanks Darkside. Don't remember the name, but I think I still have the tape around here someplace. Used to be one of my favorite scenes.

Wow. I haven't seen this in about 25 years. It's a scene from Young Olympiads (or Olympians?). This is actually the first thing I ever saw that sparked my interest in sleeping guys. I actually saw it the same night I had a friend at my apartment totally passed out on valium. That night is still my gold standard, as they say :)
Thanks for posting!

It's called 'Sizing Up' from the Matt Sterling Collection :) It's available on DVD.

nice clip...i've been looking for this scene from this movie for a while...is this the only sleeping/foot scene in the movie?

Yes, the other scenes take place in a sports changing room and out in a park. One further bedroom scene gets to the action almost immediately :)

Sizing Up? Really? There must be a pretty similar scene in Young Olympians (or Olympiads, whatever). It looks so much like my memory. Oh well, getting old, I guess :)

@wkevine - it may be repackaged, or just your memory, but the DVD in my hand says Sizing Up :D Here's the menu - sorry for poor quality shot, but the sequence in question is the last image in the top right.

attachment.php

Brilliant video. I love how much that dude gets off on molesting his passed-out buddy. Hope the next one to Ko me has that much fun playing with my limp body.

Back