feettartar

Forum Regular
I just saw one of those 'Vanguard' shows on Current TV about the rise of the Neo-Nazis in Russia in response to the govenment's unwillingness to stop the flow of immagrants into the country, taking jobs away from born citizens there. Said there are now more there than in US. What I was wondering, if some of our Russian members could enlighten, does this hatrid also extend to the 'homosexuals', as it does in the US?
Because if so, it would 'water down' thier ultimate goal against the immagrants, with which I agree.

i have a big collection of russian neo nazi video
the russian nazi are the most stupid people in planet ,hitler killed 25 million russian and they like him ,fucking pussy people ,russian are nothing ,taliban , the monkey of afghanistan ,killed a thousand of russian soldier ,they should be start with their self ,they fucked up europe and scandinavia country with their shit drug mafia , and prostitution

Reactions: jlo
A true Nazi believes there is only one superior race of "pure" people. In America, the Nazi believe this race is descended of white Angelo-Saxon protestants. They believe themselves to be God's chosen and that other races are inferior wannabees who contaminate their race like some kind of virus. That is how they justify to themselves the horrific events of their past.

But, many people who call themselves a Nazi are just haters. They hate anybody different from themselves and find the Nazi party to be a place where they can be themselves. The Nazi are active in politics because they want to force people of other beliefs out of the population and eventually eliminate them. They justify their criminal activity as necessary to support their goals. The Russian Nazi are probably not true Nazi. They are more interested in gaining wealth and power through criminal acts and terrorism. They don't usually follow the religious doctrine of the Nazi.

I just saw one of those 'Vanguard' shows on Current TV about the rise of the Neo-Nazis in Russia in response to the govenment's unwillingness to stop the flow of immagrants into the country, taking jobs away from born citizens there. Said there are now more there than in US. What I was wondering, if some of our Russian members could enlighten, does this hatrid also extend to the 'homosexuals', as it does in the US?
Because if so, it would 'water down' thier ultimate goal against the immagrants, with which I agree.

I'm hardly an expert, though skinheads/nazis are a bit of a fetish for me... when I'm not looking at CDGs! I get the impression that most hard core nazis really hate homos as well, though probably they hate non-whites, jews, and arabs even more. I agree with what you said, hatings homos probably does water down their goals against immigrants, but I question that that is their ultimate goal. But there are a lot of white-power adherents who don't really seem to fall into the hard core neo-nazi camp. Some of them want nothing more than to see every homo twitching at the end of a rope and some are pretty open to homos. If you read sites like stormfront or vnn you'll see what I mean.

Homophobia aside, you've got to admit that the nazis have done quite a good job at generating cdgs, one of the reasons I'm fasinated by them.

What I was wondering, if some of our Russian members could enlighten, does this hatrid also extend to the 'homosexuals', as it does in the US?
Russians are the most homophobic nation in the world. Even media and politicians sometimes use offensive words addressing gays. There were news reports of men being killed by passers by just because they allegedly thought that guy was a homo. What's the worst, society never condemns such murderers.

Russians are the most homophobic nation in the world.

I think most Islamic countries (Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc.) are every bit as bad. Russia is probably the worst "western" country, though how western Russia actually is is a matter for debate.

Back