I can confirm that these are from Varna, "the sea capital of Bulgaria" as I have been there couple of times and recognize the buildings.

Men from Varna are known and respected for their beauty throughout the country. I was lucky enough and had a boyfriend from Varna and he was one of the sweetest dudes I've ever slept with.

People from Varna have an accent that is instantly recognized by people from the western part, some say it's sweet others find it annoying.

Varna has been inhabited for more than 100,000 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_Necropolis

Perhaps, I'm feeling a bit grumpy this morning but, I fail to see the worth of posts like this. Yes, the guys are all very good looking but this is the Cute DEAD Guys forum. We can look at cute guys at any time we like on the net. Posts on CDGs should, at least be of guys in positions or poses where we can, a least, imagine them as CDGs, even in the Alive Dudes section. I thought this area was for drugged guys, knocked out guys, sleeping guys etc. Not just photos of good looking guys.

OK, rant over. Back to normal ;-)

Perhaps, I'm feeling a bit grumpy this morning but, I fail to see the worth of posts like this. Yes, the guys are all very good looking but this is the Cute DEAD Guys forum. We can look at cute guys at any time we like on the net. Posts on CDGs should, at least be of guys in positions or poses where we can, a least, imagine them as CDGs, even in the Alive Dudes section. I thought this area was for drugged guys, knocked out guys, sleeping guys etc. Not just photos of good looking guys.

OK, rant over. Back to normal ;-)

this section name is "alive dudes" helloo!! If you don't like Bulgarian cute guys don't look at them and get over!!

Last edited:
I"s a great world with all this beauty in any part of the world better yet in your own town I live in a latino neigborhood alot to drool over daily.

Bondtop...I would much rather look at pics of hot young men than read about Meatpie going on and on about planting trees! At least some of these handsome guys can get my dick hard.I agree with verlup1's choice as to which guy is the most attractive of the group. Bulgaria seems to have a lot of very nice looking men.Thanks, higladius for sharing these with the rest of us.

Back