Tiff

Forum Regular
Like I honestly don't wanna go to school cuz of the money and shit so like can a place hire me and train me there... I just wanna play with the dead people

Just ask a funeral home to volunteer. Nobody will suspect a thing. Whenever someone asks you what the white milky substance is after you have "prepared" the body, just tell them that it is your homemade embalming gel.

During your volunteer term, ask a lot of questions and show a clear interest and passion about what you do. Also, don't assume that "nobody will suspect"...keep aware of how others DO observe your body language.

Both I and a good friend are trying to get jobs with death, but its not easy, not every country has the concept of volunteering, and not in these areas. Its pretty hard to get geath jobs.

There are different standards in different countries for working with a mortician. Some are required to have a minimum of medical schooling so they understand about basic human physiology. You will probably need to show some interest in human anatomy. It doesn't mean you have to have a college degree. But, you should at least be taking a few classes related to the field.

Don't think for a minute that a professional mortician won't be suspicious of your motives if for no reason you volunteer to work with cadavers. Most of them are quite familiar with necrophilia and can quickly pick up on it. I think you will find that funeral home jobs are posted at colleges because they want people who serious about the work.

The exception would likely be in more depressed countries with low education standards especially those where there is a lot of violence and killing. Of course you might have to risk life and limb to do your job. A job that requires no education might be one where you recover the bodies after terrorist attacks. I'm sure that position has a fairly rapid turnover. An advantage to that job is that you are likely to get quite a bit of privacy with the dead and they probably don't care what you do to a terrorist's body.

Back