Where is JMsidius??

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Any manBODEE noes wot haz becum o' our fave paramedic bud, JMsidius??

I nevah seez him here noes mohrs, yous guys thinks he iz OK ??

I's mizz him....hope he iz all ra-RIGHT !!

Last edited:
I thought he was here this week on a thread discussion with Meatpie. Let's see what Meatpie says. I worry about him riding in those rickety hospital helicopters.

I thought he was here this week on a thread discussion with Meatpie. Let's see what Meatpie says. I worry about him riding in those rickety hospital helicopters.

Me 2 !!
:sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

Hope he cums back soon!!

Maybe he took some time off for vacation purposes...

JM told me he was working extra hours and found it hard to cope.

I am sure he is fine and will be back soon.

I am more worried about bindi, he hasn't posted for weeks. :(

Maybe depression or health problems I don't really know, I loved talking to him hope he comes back.

And worse of all...at least for me is my beloved friend deadboy.

Oh how I miss that dude, so bad it isn't true. I hope for an email every day...

PLEASE FRIEND COME BACK

I kill him yestarday :sm (64)::sm (32):
:sm (53):
Oh yeah Meatpie, Bindi's been gone a while! I hope he's ok too. He's cute and so thin. Did you mention once that Deadboy is jimsteerforth on youtube? I just
put in a friend request and lets see if he responds.

his jimsteerforth account was banned as far as I know

There's a new one. Jimsteerforth73, I remember he got banned too but he got this new account, he hasn't added anything for months though.

His leaving like that is just devastating for me personally, and for the forum.

I admit he supplied me with a lot of shit and helped me with translation when we wanted to know more about a dead dude.

I still believe he will come back one day, if he hasn't killed himself or hasn't killed a dude and is in jail.

I can't upload anything on youtube for fear that they will ban me again.

Your videos are all there as far as I can see, good job, hope they don't touch your account fucking bastards.

I'm here guys, just so damn busy - lately all I have had time for is lurking and posting quick replies. I get a vacation at the end of Feb - then I'll be back to my old self. I will try and contact Bindiboy tonight and report back. Cheers, friends!

:sm (28)::sm (28)::sm (28):
We got a new helicopter, so no worries there!

Hope bindi is ok and not angry at me, it is true that I removed his forum elite status but its the rules, friends or not, we must share otherwise this place will become pretty much meaningless.

Hope bindi is ok and not angry at me, it is true that I removed his forum elite status but its the rules, friends or not, we must share otherwise this place will become pretty much meaningless.

He won't answer my e-mails. I used to talk pretty regularly with him via e-mail, but now NOTHING. I am worried. :(

Was he suicidal?

When eric told me in an email he was gonna kill himself I didn't take it seriously.

I thought he was just down and will be back to normal soon....in fact, he was crying for help.

Imagine the devastation when his boyfriend told me eric tried killing himself.

Hope this is not the case with bindi....damn it

I have friends in real life too who are suicidal, its very difficult.

:( At least JM is not suicidal, right mate?

Was he suicidal?

When eric told me in an email he was gonna kill himself I didn't take it seriously.

I thought he was just down and will be back to normal soon....in fact, he was crying for help.

Imagine the devastation when his boyfriend told me eric tried killing himself.

Hope this is not the case with bindi....damn it

I have friends in real life too who are suicidal, its very difficult.

:( At least JM is not suicidal, right mate?

HELL to the FUCK NO!

That's the last goddamn thing in my mind! I LOVE ME too much. And I have more men to SHAG and lives to save....

But as for Bindi - he said he gets depressed a lot, but I pretty sure he wouldn't kill himself. But who knows? I miss him.

Yes, but he ain't gonna live forever...

That's why I'm trying to create an immortality gene.

Well, hurry up with it - I need it now!!!

It's difficult with no government funds.

Back