mstrkrft

Forum Regular
here he is out cold. so hot :stroke:. any suggestions of what i could do to him. i drug him regularly and he hasnt found out yet. if anyone wants to contact me pm me

Hot pup, how old is he? :stroke:

You can put him on the kitchen table when he is out, stark naked like a real dead guy ready for autopsy.

At least that's the first thing I would do to him...and take pics and share, of course.

hes only 20. has a part time job as a model. i will try to get him on the table but hes kinda heavy lol. hes straight too :stroke:

Awesome! I am sure he would look awesome on a table!

yeah i agree. might try to find a stronger pill for him. i was going to try to make him cum. ive got him hard so far but havent been able to make him spunk. im afraid he might wake up lol

hope these pics could be more clear and the siz could be bigger =S that would be awsoem if u record the processing by video camera!lol anyway thx 4 share=]

yeah i tried to get the pics bigger but no joy. pity it doesnt do justice to his big cock n balls. do u think i should risk it and make him cum?

get better camera to take clearly and big size pics for him!coz ur housemate is deserved lol he is really hot,and u dont have to take that risk at the moment, clearly pics or a clearly video record for how u did touch him and play his body would be really enugh dude=] look forward more stuff from u dude! anyway nice job =]

heres another facepic of him. think its one of the ones he used to model. hot!

Its very interesting. What do you use to drug him? I am surprised that he doesn't realize it. How do you give it to him without him knowing it?

heres some more i took of him lasdst night. i was very lucky that he came in drunk so it took less of the drug in his frink to knock him out

why don't you try to simulate a drowning while he's out?

PS Could you tell us what have you used to make him out so?

U r lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! u make me jealous so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thx for share, he is really hot

If I were u, I would not use mobile phone to take these great pics lol!!!! shame he is not deserve the poor quality photos! he is so cute =]

I think what we see in these photos is the poster playing dead for us, no roomie no nottin

Hot dude at any rate, sweet face and body

if that was me i would say. id be proud of a body like that. i just dont like to be in the photos. find it a lot hotter if its just him moved into different positions

if that was me i would say. id be proud of a body like that. i just dont like to be in the photos. find it a lot hotter if its just him moved into different positions

His body is sweet but nothing special.

Back