Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I love cooking, I noticed other dudes here like decent healthy food too so I open a thread in Off-topic for all our culinary adventures.

I primarily cook typical Bulgarian meals but I sometimes prepare chineese recipies, also Greek and some Italian.

We risk getting fatties like this cute bear and developing tummies but life is fucking short so enjoy.

Today I made "Chicken with Gabbage".

Lol, very popular here.

image2852.jpg

There are many recepies on the Internet, choose the one that suits your taste best and aslo depending on what you have at hime, very easy to prepare.

I made a chicken taco. =/

I ate it.. Should I take a pic when it comes out???

yeah the guys who love scat would be very grateful to you

:x

It's just a softshell taco with chicken instead of beef. :)

That looks good I really like cabbage. I made calamari but all I had to do was heat it up. I don't like seafood with lemon the way it is in this picture from the internet. I like butter or sauce.

I cooked a 3 course dinner yesterday:

- French Onion Soup

- Codfish with vegetables, onions wrapped in Tin Foil with White wine out of the oven

- Homemade Custard as dessert...

I've never tried onion soup, really interesting, I must try it. Thnaks Entilzha.

So this is squid right? Oh Jesus, I don't think I will ever try that one.

250px-Loligo_vulgaris.jpg

I know it looks so disgusting but the calamari pieces are small and just look like small tubes, they taste good but can be rubbery. I can't eat octopus because it just looks like octopus and I get grossed out looking at it.

I cooked a 3 course dinner yesterday:

- French Onion Soup

- Codfish with vegetables, onions wrapped in Tin Foil with White wine out of the oven

- Homemade Custard as dessert...
That sounds delicious, I saw a chef make onion soup on tv and it looked so tasty. They put cheese on top. Codfish is tasty too. My mom cooks it but I never have myself.

Live octopus is like.. the most fun thing to eat because it's like... alive!

All you have to do is swallow it so the taste doesn't really matter. Then it can die painfully inside you.

Octopi produce an ink as a defence mechanism, made from melanin which can be toxic in large amounts. They also smell.

I don't think you would be able to swallow one bit of this shit.

Care must be taken to boil the octopus properly, to rid it of slime and the smell, as well as any residual ink.

Tide_pools_octopus.jpg

Here's my dinner for today:

Green Cabbage with a Chicken Filet with boiled potatoes...

Easy to make, very jummy to eat!!

Rice with chicken and mushrooms today...and vegetable soup (again!) :sm (54):

ClaypotChickenRice.jpg

brownie_soup.jpg

Mushrooms with Butter Today

2237802127_8f1c4f2eba.jpg

:sm (61):

Those would go good on Pizza. :)

Back