Significant others

veryblah214

Forum Regular
I'm sittin here lookin through the forums and my boyfriend is fast asleep on the couch next to me. I was just wondering how many of you have shared your secrets/fantasies concerning dead guys with your significant others, maybe how they first reacted, if you guys roleplay, etc.

Personally, I do some roleplay with my bf, but it's limited. We mess around with asphyxia a bit but I don't think he knows my true fantasies, or understands them at least. I love him to death (no pun intended) but I don't think I could ever be completely honest with him about my desires/fantasies.

Be careful with asphyxia, sometimes you can damage his neck organs if you press too much.

I once played dead with my mate but he got bored after a few sessions so I gave up.

he don't know, and i dont plan to tell him in n a close future.....

Is this still true? Regardless, would like to know how you broached this topic and what resulted from your being open w/ him? There are prob a bunch fellow CDG folk wanting to know, besides yours truly.

I don't feel like telling about my fantasies. I'm not interested in doing this with him anyway.
I guess it's not that bad to keep things like this...I feel like it is MY thing, I don't really wanna tell anyone even to my lover and finally...having secret desires/fantasies and never getting to fulfill them is kinda exciting..the more I think about it, the more I'm excited without feeling the frustration of never getting to do these things to him or anyone....so hey, I keep it for myself!!!!
And I'd resent disappointment if I were to do this and not like to do it as much as I like to 'see' and 'imagine' it. Hope I'm clear..

Back