yes, I vid of this lad would be awesome.

i want his video 4 so loooooooong! please post it!!!!

that would be awesome yes. He will fill the whole slab.

yeah, and i wanna perform his embalming. For some reason I find that big bear of a guy so hot, and i think its the tender way he loves the guys he embalms, its just so hot. I'd just love to spread myself naked over his dead body, and fuck him, fuck his open mouth, rub my cock against and between his toes, fuck his ass, wank myself with his stiff cold hands, and cum on his hairy fat chest. I'd love that. Oh man.....

I just fucked with a guy, lean hairy with cold yellow toes. Ohh feet I wish it was you.

Unfortunately he was bipolar, I couldn't have a decent conversation with him.

Most one night-stands are like this.

come on Feetboy , would you realy fuck the mortician, you seem to have a very diverse taste in "fuck buddies", I know i'm not that fussy but no way could I shag something that fat, dead or alive. there again you always look for some good points in everyone.
Happy "foot chugging" my randy little friend.
cheers Dark.
Foot chugging - any sexual stimulation involving foot manipulation.

I think the Morbidtech mortican is not that bad, I would shag him too. Also he is very gentle with the guys, and really enjoys his work as feet pointed out.

I would never shag a gypsy though, unlike you Dark.

Each to his own.

I am with feet. Maybe we could have a threesome?

yes meat, you, me and the mortician, having a threesome, except the mortician wont know about it, coz he will be dead. we will suck his feet and fuck his cold ass til we both cum our hot load into his ice cold butthole. then we will lick his feet til they are rotten.

Supermega cute guy =O

oook i dont log in for a week and what a conversation you have haha
love you guys! but I WANT THAT VIDEOOO!! =p

Back