Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
He is 23 and calls me every day, sometimes early in the morning and I wake up in horror.

Here is his pic:

I knew he faniced me but I never liked him, his teeth are horrible.

Today he texted me and says I am the most amazing dude he has ever met. :aha:

He is e-stalking me on skype and wants to chat.

We used to go to gay clubs together and get very drunk then fuck around at bus stops and scare passers-by.

:hahahahha:

I took the above pic myself.

If he can't afford an orthodontist, how about a paper bag? Have you said to him "I have moved on and I am not interested"?

Have you said to him "I have moved on and I am not interested"?

Yeah, first thing I said to him then he called again, I even threatened him and told him to stop but gay guys can be incredibly pushy, they easily become obsessed with other guys they fancy and when they can't get to fuck you they resort to stalking.

:rude_hotkarl:

23 is a difficult age for dudes, when I was 23 I was so slutty I needed a fuck every day.

Weelll.. at least he has good taste!!!!:hahahahha:

:tongue for you:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG....... LOL
your a trip j val!!!!!! lol

Meatpie, you seem to be suffering from excess hotness. You're so hot that you get guys turned on way over on the opposite side of the planet. You could actually be the cause of global warming. So, how can a guy who lives within stalking distance resist? Maybe you could invite him for some S&M, tie and gag him and turn him over to an elder, less hot person. That would discourage the stalker and probably cheer up a desperate, horny old guy. (Be sure to put air holes in the crate if you ship him to me.:tooth:)

You are right, I can at least use him for a play dead session but most dudes just pretend to be tough and agree at first when you ask them "are you ready for a kinky session" but then quickly bail out when I pull a knife or strangle them.

My ex boyfriend nearly pissed himself with fear when I prepared a slab for him. :smirk:

Of course I would never hurt another human I just love kinky play, blowjobs are nice but tend to get a bit boring with time even if it's a different dude every day.

At least he let me suck his feet for as long as I wished, I had him all tied up anyway.

Maybe you could accept to meet him and give him a trap: when you rest alone together suffocate him with a plastic bag, so he will stop to stalke you :)

i'm 23 now, and i have the same appetite to do such things. wow, how amazing. Is 23 really a difficult age?

For most guys yes, depending on what you set out to achieve in life.

Back