Tiff

Forum Regular
This story is a random fantasy I have about performing an autopsy on a dead guy. Please use your messed up imaginations on the little details.
Enjoy :drool::horny::stroke::load:
---------------------------------------------------------------

He came into the room covered in a white sheet. The death report said he was 23 and just dropped dead. I took off the sheet and saw he was fully clothed and his eyes and mouth were wide open. I was left alone with the body in the room so I got right to work. I lifted up his shirt and I saw his ripped bare abs. Then I took his whole shirt off. He was topless on the table. He was in good shape, he had full pecks, abs, and biceps. There were no tread marks on his arms, no cuts on him, no gun shots, he looked fine. I then took his shoes and socks off. I then undone his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pull them down and took them off. I put all his clothes in an evidence bag. He was laying there in his underwear eyes and mouth wide open. I went to his underwear and started to take them off. There was cum all over the front of them and since he died recently it was wet and fresh. I preceded the slip off the underwear and swabbed the cum and placed them in the bag. I took my pinkey figure and forced it into his urethra. I was tight like this guy masturbated often. I took out a toe tag and a bracelet and put all his information on them. I went to the naked body and kissed his lips softly and closed his mouth and eyes and put the ID tags on him.

He was dead for 2 hours and still warm so I took a pump and forced blood into his penis. It grew very big and the head turned purple. I took the pump off and then started jacking off the body. After a little while cum started coming out and I collected that also. The I took his right hand and put it down my pants. His figures were starting to get cold in the morgue so the sensation felt nice along the lips of my vagina. I took out the hand and went right to work. I picked up a scalpel and preceded to cut down to his penis. Then I cut across his chest and opened his body cavity. I took out the rib cutters and cracked open his ribs and exposed the heart and lungs. I then took my bare hands and placed them into the guts. I pulled them all out one by one. The heart, lungs, liver, stomach, and so on. I took out the intestines and examined them. I examined everything i took out. Everything looked normal. I cut off a piece of intestine and cleaned it. I shoved the souvenir up my vagina. The blood was still in it and it was all warm and it would hold me off until I finish the exam. I cut and pulled back the scalp and cut the skull open. I removed the brain and replaced the skull and the scalp. I finally put on a pair of gloves and dissected the organs. The brain was fine and had nothing wrong with it. The heart and lungs were strong like an athlete. The liver was okay to. Then I got to the stomach and there was undissolved pills floating in alcohol. I quickly collected them in a vile. He died of an OD I honestly don't know why a hot guy would kill himself but he did. His bladder was filled and then I replaced the ribs. I sewn up the cavity and the scalp. I wheeled the body into the main morgue and submitted my report and evidence and went back to perform my next autopsy.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEAD GUY
------------------------------------------------------
The guy was very manic depressed and had a bad relationship. His girlfriend was aggressive and mean. He would often claimed her down by fucking her. That morning she left him for her ex boyfriend 2 years ago and he couldn't take it. So he took a bottle of his anti depressions and a bottle of vodka. He wrote a note saying FUCK YOU WORLD and placed it on his front door unlocked it and went back to the kitchen. he placed a handful of pills, drank down a gulp of vodka and went to bed. His girlfriend went back to his house and opened the door apologizing. she found him sleeping tried to wake him up and couldn't she called 911 and they brought him to the morgue.

Back