Tiff

Forum Regular
I want to be a morgue worker so badly can someone tell me the possess of becoming one

Just go to the nearest morgue and ask for a job. Most people who work in morgues are necro so they will understand.

You can search on the internet as well but best just go and ask. I wish you the best of luck, do you like dead girls only or you will be happy to examine a young naked dead guy?

well I prefer girls but guys would work to I guess I will look around for a job :drool:

What would you do with a dead naked guy if no one was watching? Can you suck cock? Or is dead pussy better?

If I was alone with a dead guy and if he was cute I'd wash him down and then do an external exam with out gloves and make out with him and suck his cock then I'd perform his autopsy

If I was alone with a dead girl I'd wash her down do the external exam with out gloves then make out and finger her then perform her autopsy and feel her organs

and do you know of any sites with good autopsy vids

Thanks for your reply, you are bisexual necrophile, I know only a few people like you, truly a rare breed. Hope you get your dream morgue job.

In most jurisdictions these are civil service jobs, and require an examination and a long wait .

Back