Tiff

Forum Regular
I love autopsies so much. Just the thought of a dead person laying on a table cold table all naked and pail waiting for a scalpel or knife to cut it open turns me on. I was wondering who else likes the same thing about autopsies. I also am wondering who has videos or pics they have to share. Guy and girl autopsies :horny:http://www.lifeofdebauchery.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=61&pos=19
this site's a good site for female autopsy pics

Last edited:
In case of a youngish female that definitely turns me on. I had some discussion here that a couple hundred years ago such things were not considered abnormal and actually more terrible things happened in front of children. Today we would like to deny... cover, hide, think that it is not normal. While I think they should be. Not everything in our lives need to have a good smell and an absolutely comforting feeling. Because reality can intervene and that's where the real tragedy happens, because we are unprepared.

I had the impression that administrators here do not like us to be turned on by female autopsies.

The forum is "Cute Dead Guys" but there should be a Cute Dead Girls section of this forum

Thanks, I found it.

I think many images are photomanipulations there. Some are very obvious, others not so. But those autopsy photos Meatpie posted here of the black-haired young Russian girl beat all, by far. Get him post the rest of the set.

I love autopsies so much. Just the thought of a dead person laying on a table cold table all naked and pail waiting for a scalpel or knife to cut it open turns me on. I was wondering who else likes the same thing about autopsies. I also am wondering who has videos or pics they have to share. Guy and girl autopsies :horny:http://www.lifeofdebauchery.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=61&pos=19
this site's a good site for female autopsy pics
There is a big problem today in.medical examiner's morgues from multi-drug resistant tuberculosis. The bad news bears. The bacteria become aerosolized from the Stryker saws opening the skull. In some morgues the employees are all positive.

In case of a youngish female that definitely turns me on. I had some discussion here that a couple hundred years ago such things were not considered abnormal and actually more terrible things happened in front of children. Today we would like to deny... cover, hide, think that it is not normal. While I think they should be. Not everything in our lives need to have a good smell and an absolutely comforting feeling. Because reality can intervene and that's where the real tragedy happens, because we are unprepared.

I had the impression that administrators here do not like us to be turned on by female autopsies.
A male would lie if he did not get aroused at having a nude dead female available to play witylh.

Yes autopsies turn me on, especially when I am the one that gets autopsied. The imagination that I lay there naked and dead on the table and some is cutting me open and removing all organs turns me on. Then they saw open my skull to remove the brain that contained all my memories and personality. Making me an empty and open shell of my past life. Absolut dream would be if everything was filmed and posted uncensored on this website.

This is why I like to play and try to edit the pictures, that I know what I might look like in the autopsy procedure

Last edited:
looking up autposies of naked guys originally led me to this site, so yes i like them very much, the chines set were they cut out their balls is the best ive ever seen

A male would lie if he did not get aroused at having a nude dead female available to play witylh.
Women do not turn me on sexually...dead or alive. I am not lying.
I love watching a smooth naked young man sliced open on the autopsy table. Love him dead. But not women.
I love watching a smooth naked young man sliced open while living. Love him dying. But not women.
I'm glad CDG provides space for people with tastes other than mine. It's just not for me. Not women.
I am not lying.

I love to watch autopsy videos, but only women. When I watch it, it's like I get to see their really "private private" parts if you understand what that means. I like seeing them look like a mess too. It's like the way they look is only for me, ugly, a state you would only see your intimate partner like. My favorite parts of an autopsy are when their boobs hang to the side, when they are digging down to grab the ovaries, when they are an empty carcass with no organs, and when the top of their skull is taken off.

The best part for me is when the scalpel cut deep into his chest and glides effortlessly down to his dick, opening his innards for all to see, or sniff, or touch, or taste. What’s inside is as beautiful as his exterior beauty.

I love every step of the autopsy process and still can't believe I am doing them and even took pics during work and shared here. :facepalm:

Sometimes my own life seems unreal to me some days I am like did this really happen? Did I really do this? :stroke:

And I want more and more I need fresh male corpses for autopsy every day...dozens of them.

I want to bathe in the blood of dead young men and pump and drink their cold cum.

That would be the testicles, it is kind of cute idea but with testicles eaten the dead guys won't ba able to cum so it is one or the other. Hard choice. :facepalm:

I love every step of the autopsy process and still can't believe I am doing them and even took pics during work and shared here. :facepalm:

Sometimes my own life seems unreal to me some days I am like did this really happen? Did I really do this? :stroke:

And I want more and more I need fresh male corpses for autopsy every day...dozens of them.

I want to bathe in the blood of dead young men and pump and drink their cold cum.
How are you able to do autopsies?

Back