What's your Star Sign?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Star-signs-of-the-zodiac-001.jpg

I am a Gemini

I know verlup is Gemini too, among my favourite dudes here.

I wonder what JM is.

I'm Pisces

pisces are very smart but don't talk a lot.

aries can be selfish

granny is aries

but you are also courageous, tough people

pisces......

^ Oh, thanks he he :eek1: ;) Im agreed with you meatpie, geminis and pisces are more common.

Leo.

possitive: Generous and kind, faithful and affectionate,creative and an enthusiast and comprehensivly with the others :sm (55):

negative. Overbearing and domineering, intolerant and dogmatic and tends to interfere when has not to :sm (22):

Gemini

possitive: Adaptability and versatility, intellectual, eloquent, affectionate, communicative and intelligent. They have a lot of energy and vitality.

negative: Superficialness and fickleness. The Gemini have trend to be sometimes nervous and tense and can manage to be calculating and demanding

Pisces

possitive: Imaginative and sensitive, nice and has pity towards the others. It is intuitive and thinks about the others

negative: Does not assume the reality. It is idealistic, supports secrets and has a slightly weak will. It is left to go for the others

Scorpio

possitive: Emotional, determined, powerful and passionate. The Scorpio is a sign with very much magnetism

negative: Jealous, compulsive and obsessive. The escorpio can be spiteful and stubborn

Libra - I want everyone to be happy.

I'm scorpio

Back