Fathoms Five

Forum Newcomer
Hey guys,

I'm so excited - my publisher agreed to publish my Marine Capture & Torture novella and it's now available on Omnilit and will be available on Amazon in the next 48 hours! I think this is ground-breakingly awesome!

Here's the link to Omnilit for anyone who's interested, as well as the Publisher Warning and Book Blurb!

http://www.omnilit.com/product-alpha...44277-300.html

PUBLISHER WARNING This work contains high levels of violence, graphic descriptions of death, male nudity and adult themes that may offend some readers. Wild Stallions recommends readers be 18+

ALPHA FORCE: DESERT BLOOD by Jackson Steel

Accomplish the Mission… or Die Trying.

Meet the men of Alpha Force, an elite team of U.S. Marines hell-bent on defending the world from terror and tyranny no matter what it takes. They are warriors of modern warfare, guardians of freedom, soldiers of sacrifice. In their world, heroes don’t die—they go out in a blaze of glory.

But in the war on terror, Evil has a new name—and it’s about to start playing a whole new game. For in the deserts of the Middle East—under the radar and off the grid—a mysterious organization known only as The Enigma is planning an attack of catastrophic proportions.

Now it is up to the eight men of Alpha Force to infiltrate and destroy The Enigma’s Middle East base before they can unleash their diabolical weapon.

But what terrifying secret lies locked inside The Enigma’s fortress?

Who will live?

Who will die?

Who will win this war?

Attachments

• AFDB.jpg
    AFDB.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 158
Hi - I went to the web site and at the top of the page there is a search - I put in the title and clicked - I found it and going to order it. Thank you

I have one of these books, the rest seem to have become unavailable. both of these links are dead. It would be nice to see them again.

Back