Meatpie loves Snuffx forum

R

Ricer Pilaf

He told us to come over here and give you guys some presents

The link is censored, we don't promote other sites here and ban users who advertise their lame sites.

How to come there???? link?????

The link is censored, we don't promote other sites here and ban users who advertise their lame sites.

just google "Snuffx forum" without the quotes
After researching, it seems that Meatpie got banned from the SnuffX forum for spamming it with images with the cutedeadguys tag. So he got all butthurt and now bans anyone who mentions that forum.

From what I can gather, he still goes on there, registers, posts a spam thread which promptly gets deleted and his new username gets banned. The only reason his ip doesn't get blocked is that he's using proxies and they don't want to accidently block some other person who uses the same proxy.

I'd say he's fighting a losing battle.

You watch........ because I tell the truth, I'll get banned.

Hi AS,

No one cares about that lame site.

And no I won't ban you, unless you break the rules. So far you are doing good man, keep it up.

BTW man I always win, I rarely give up on anything.

Well, I will have to croak one day can't do anything about it otherwise I am one tough piece of shit.

Hi AS,

No one cares about that lame site.

And no I won't ban you, unless you break the rules. So far you are doing good man, keep it up.

BTW man I always win, I rarely give up on anything.

Well, I will have to croak one day can't do anything about it otherwise I am one tough piece of shit.
Sorry to take so long to get back to you, dear, but it took me a while to go through the forum and figure out who AS is. It's not me. That should be obvious, because I see that he can't spell and has absolutely no sense of sentence structure, grammar, or syntax.

I may misspell something once in a while, but I definitely leave ALWAYSSIDEWAYS (that's the AS you were talking to, right?) in the dust.

Fancy race cars. Hah..... it is to laugh. Powerful cars to compensate for male underendowment.

^lame reply. I thought u was more intelligent.

I am. If I wanted to spread my life history around, I'd have it in my profile and not use a proxy server.

It's about privacy.

Back