ballman2

Forum Newcomer
New to this site, just found out about it through a knockout site link. Big chloro lover here, have played with it for real, and it turns my crank. Just curious if there's any others out there.

Have you played it active or passive (or both)? It's a real turn on for me, and love to see scenes of it in movies.

it is very arousing, especially if you come from behind and surprise him

but where do you get chloroform? or do you mean just pretend?

love the chloro, done it as top and bottom just a shame its so hard to get hold of :(

I have seen various videos where they pretend to use chloroform. I would like to see a video where it is actually used.

I agree with you, chloro is really hot... I'd love it better if the victim, after the chloroform, is put in a bathtub or in a pool where he could be drowned more easily because he's weak for chloro ;)

i really love chloroform, I 've never tried the real thing just role-play scenarios, would love to read any experiences you dudes had with it.

If Chloroform isn't available, you could also consider 'ether' - don't know the right word in English for it. It is soo hot to seduce an straight guy - grabbing him from behind, and press the cloth on his mouth and nose... feeling how his tensed muscles are getting weak... see him getting knocked out... and then use his defence less body for our own, sexual pleasure.

Note... not my piece of cake, but in some cases, guys urinate after getting unconsciousness. So get their pants down before it starts to run! (Or leave them on if you really want to embarrass your victim)

chloro is normally use in the medical. Usually will take about 5minutes to shut down d nerf system temporary. Overdose may cause death!

Using chloroform to incapacitate a young man is a hot fantasy for many, but the purchase of chloroform is practically impossible. While you can make your own chloroform from recipes readily available online, be aware that is it very dangerous, easily resulting in permanent kidney damage or even death. If you really want to knock a guy out, then slipping rohypnol into someone's drink is a much more safe for both the victim and the perpetrator. Kidnapping a muscular college jock is a turn on for me, and chloroform is time consuming and clumsy. Rohypnol allows you the opportunity to sit back and watch as the drug slowly takes effect.

Using chloroform to incapacitate a young man is a hot fantasy for many, but the purchase of chloroform is practically impossible. While you can make your own chloroform from recipes readily available online, be aware that is it very dangerous, easily resulting in permanent kidney damage or even death. If you really want to knock a guy out, then slipping rohypnol into someone's drink is a much more safe for both the victim and the perpetrator. Kidnapping a muscular college jock is a turn on for me, and chloroform is time consuming and clumsy. Rohypnol allows you the opportunity to sit back and watch as the drug slowly takes effect.

What about using xanax and wine or ambien?

It's true. Rohypnol is effect and fast. You can often find it on the streets in the US, but it is available over the counter in Mexico. I live only about 40 miles from the border, so I like to keep a stash on hand :)

It's true. Rohypnol is effect and fast. You can often find it on the streets in the US, but it is available over the counter in Mexico. I live only about 40 miles from the border, so I like to keep a stash on hand :)

It has always been a fantasy. Of course, I will never do it to someone without their consent. That is why I am always looking for a volunteer. Anyone? :)

I was use chloro one time, in spain long far years ago past was used for repair and mount windows in a house u only sow u papper work and buy in any place, but now is impossible buy only if u work on hospital, anyway well when i use it was knocked guy only for a few mints, and when he is back start to feel dizzy and vomit, no was are funny, when u use is only for knock out fast but he back very shorty, u must continue aplication the chloro all time, but u need control the time if u exposed he long time to smell chlro can make he die about excesive muscle relax and turn in he heart attack. if u get cholor must know how aplicate in the films are all phantasyes

Thats is all

Back