How do you pose when you play dead?

• Total voters

jaydies

Novice
The poll allows for multiple selections. So if you die face up with eyes open, put also pop out your tongue, you can select both.

Last edited:
I don't role play dead, but I do role play getting killed. Specifically I've been "burnt at the stake" several times, and by far my favourite position is tied with my legs around the stake with my bare butt sticking out over the fire. I've greased many stakes with my cum as my butt was roasted, more than once to blistering.

If it is not getting burnt at the stake, it's face down, butt up.

I like to die face down. But before your done with me. I like to be turned face up, eyes opened. The killer would go through all my pockets, and rub his hands all over my dead body. Then, he take one of my death tags (dog tag). Close my eyes and roll me back to face down. He would rub his hands again, all over my dead body and go through my back pockets. When he done with me, he would stab me in the back to show anyone else coming by, I have been completed and ready to be buried. lying, dead face down, is a great feeling for the nice bulge in your jeans.

If used as a victim, I try different poses - or allow the one in control to move me to how they think is appropriate.

Back