NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
I don't know about you guys, but the most masculine thing in the world is two men having sex. What do you think?

The interesting thing is in the Ancient World it was considered the purest of love and sexual expression for it to be two men because with no offense meant to women, they were considered the stronger, dominant creature and thus two strong, equals had found love and sex. Homosexuality was very common in the ancient world, they just lacked our understand of sexual orientation and modern studies of how it is determined.

2 naked men hanging with their dicks str8 up in the air.
can't get any more manly than that.

I think some people who question their own masculinity get this idea of manliness. If you are comfortable with who you are, you wouldn't be paying too much attention to manliness.

I would totally agree that two or more hot men making out is totally hot, though.

Nothing is hotter than erotic strangulation during sex slowly being choked to the edge for the most incredible intense orgasm ever, repeatedly...

Nothing is hotter than erotic strangulation during sex slowly being choked to the edge for the most incredible intense orgasm ever, repeatedly...

Having one sucking on the cock of the one dying or having one's cock up the ass when the person dies - one would feel the last movements of muscle activity - the shudder of death.

Aye fucking your brother soldier just before battle, for relief afterwards if you both survive, or your comrade's fresh corpse as a farewell if he is slain is manly.

Two guys fucking before a battle is a hot idea . Two bikers fucking each other before the fight with a rival club and fucking after they win the rumble.
would be hot. I like the idea of fucking the survivors of the motorcycle gang that loose the battle then executing them would be hot. Knifing them in the back with their own knife with your big dick in their ass would also be hot. I see nothing wrong with this.

When did Homosexuality become a Choice? Do any of you remember the day you chose between women or men ? I don't remember because I never did

JJ

When two men make love it is as equals. Their is a choice of who is passive or active. This is truly masculine.

Back