mouth to cock as i finished him off till he was with the fishies so to speak. drinking down his final load as he expires. sorry as always been a curiousity of mine sucking a dude off till he creams his last load in my mouth as he dies

Turn him on his side gently then stick one finger up his ass,till I could feel his prostate gland,give him a prostate massage-the aim being to see if I could get any cum out of him.Would this be effective?lick his armpits,then taste balls and cock.

Wonder how many people masturbated to this photo.. I know i did!

I would try and bring him back, and choke the hell out of him some more, Before i strangled him one last time, and put him back where he started.

Agreed! CPR is in order, but with the belt having been around his neck for some time and him not breathing for a while he'd been to brain-damaged to regain consciousness...my chance to feel up his unconscious body...listen to his laboured breathing...try soem more mouth to mouth when he stops breathing again...move him about to se if he breathes better in a differnt position....all along continue to caress him..as he slowly dies from the brain damage and injuries to his neck his breath becomes more laboured, shallow and slow...some twitches, then he goes completely limp, his head flops against me and I can feel his last exhaled breath against my chest while he dies in my arms, I hold him for a while longer...stroking his now dead body...then lay him down again as he had been at the start...

strangulation

Agreed! CPR is in order, but with the belt having been around his neck for some time and him not breathing for a while he'd been to brain-damaged to regain consciousness...my chance to feel up his unconscious body...listen to his laboured breathing...try soem more mouth to mouth when he stops breathing again...move him about to se if he breathes better in a differnt position....all along continue to caress him..as he slowly dies from the brain damage and injuries to his neck his breath becomes more laboured, shallow an I collectd slow...some twitches, then he goes completely limp, his head flops against me and I can feel his last exhaled breath against my chest while he dies in my arms, I hold him for a while longer...stroking his now dead body...then lay him down again as he had been at the start...

Great one!

I will lick his dick and balls right before he dies.

Back