It is a pretty interesting video and makes me think of some interesting questions. Obviously, this video isn't the real deal. But, it goes without saying that a lot of young guys drink themselves unconscious, especial if someone else is buying the booze. So, if you were hosting a small gathering to watch a football game and one or two of your guests drank until they passed out and the other guests left after the game ended, what would you do if these guys were reasonably good looking?

Would you test them to determine how far under they are and explore their bodies?

Would you try to keep them out longer by giving them sedatives that are enhanced by the alcohol? For example, putting pills under the tongue or giving it as an enema.

Would you try something more dangerous such experimenting with their breathing by bagging or giving nitrous oxide?

Do you think it is more fun to explore and tease or to assume life and death control?

Would you respect their privacy or take advantage of them for the thrill?

I think I'd be too chicken shit to do anything else than drag them into bed, you know, as though you were doing them a favor so that they would at least be crashed out in a bed and not on the floor... of course you could strip them down to their underwear on the floor, and then pick them up and drag them to bed.... and it would be understandable if you, lets say, fell on top of them when you plonked them on the bed.. then if there was no reaction , invade some of their privacy :)

Truth is the passed out fantasy was my first and only fantasy. oh well,,, maybe one day...

Lots of straight guys try out gay sex this way. Right? What's the difference between a supermacho guy and a gay guy? A six pack.

A married man who has this site hidden but he can't seem to function without the meds.

His wife. GMARR

Back