How is this possible?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Accoding to Einstein's theory of Special Relativity spacetime are one and the same. People travel through time with the speed of light but we cannot travel through three-dimensional space we live in. We are stuck.

So we have space being three-dimensional and time playing the role of a fourth dimension.

So our birth and our death exist simultaneously in spacetime. We are travelling towards our deaths that are there waiting. In a way the future has already happened.

Its insane I know.

In real life people have premonitions, visions etc. We can't deny this although we can't explain it.

I stop here because its very complicated.

But please look at the life of sir

William Thomas Stead.

He died on board the Titanic. He claimed he could see the future. On 22 March 1886, he published an article named "How the Mail Steamer Went Down in Mid-Atlantic, by a Survivor", where a steamer collides with another ship, with high loss of life due to lack of lifeboats. Stead had added "This is exactly what might take place and will take place if liners are sent to sea short of boats". In 1892, Stead published a story called From the Old World to the New, in which a White Star Line vessel, the Majestic, rescues survivors of another ship that collided with an iceberg.

In his life he often sketched pictures of ocean liners and himself drowning.

Other cases:

The Bulgarian prophet Vanga knew the precise date of her own death, she was filmed saying 11 of August, the day she indeed died.

• The novelist Mark Twain predicted that Halley's Comet would be seen on the day of his death, just as it was when he was born. Twain died on Halley's 1910 appearance on May 18th.
  • The French apothecary and seer Nostradamus is also believed to have predicted his own death and the date in which his tomb would be opened.
  • Julius Caesar's wife Calpurnia had a dream the night before he died that he would get stabbed by a friend, and she warned him not to go.

:sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? And there are numerous other such examples?

HOW?!

Some would call it Hypersensitivity to certain factors that can sometimes give people visions. Or they might have been on dope too much.

But the reality is, deja vu's happen, and they are very hard to explain. Also sometimes the feeling "not good" can be sort of a premonition.

But how and why...well...that is still quantum theory for me...and I do not understand a word of it.....

I don't understand it either.

:(

The more I read, the more confused I get.

Interesting opinion man.

For the time being I go with Einstein - our deaths await us and we don't have control over it, we are still "travelling".

Like in the "Final Destination" movies. :)

Back