Votes: 46 39.3%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Pics of your ex boyfriends welcome.

No never. I am vergin.

I am amazed at the slutiness of some forum members.

More than 50 guys in my teenage years plus a dozen or so since. (More if things like S&M scenes w/o sex count.)

never had a chance with making out with this white guy fine as hell but didntplus this abrocmbre looking modle but did not dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love this poll, one of my biggest (non-violent/non-death) turn-ons is shear numbers... Well, that and being cuckold. I get really turned on by guys who are HUGE sluts! :) Any potential boyfriend of my has got to be willing to fuck other guys non-stop!

I supposed I've fucked/been fuck by somewhere between 200 and 300 guys. If you count oral "sex" as sex the number is probably in the 4-5K range. I spent 15 out of 16 night at gay saunas on my last vacation to Spain, and generally spent more time on my knees in the dark rooms while clubbing in than on the dance floor. Too bad I can only do this sort of thing while I'm on vacation! But that is probably why I do it, to work off pent up frustration! :-D

One woman, no men. Maybe if I find the right guy.

I don't keep track but besides the woman I was married to for 34 years, I can think positively of about 5 guys. Yes, I can also think of two who fucked me. There are a few more that do not stand out - and my first BF could not get it up BUT he loved to suck me and such a wonderful experience.

Back