The Essex boys murders

verlup1

Forum Elite
Established Member
These guys were drug dealers or something and got themselves killed. It's great how they show such nice views of the corpses in different angles. The cutest guy got his face messed up pretty badly though. This page shows the crime scene and dead bodies in the car. The following pages are the autopsy scenes. Enjoy!:sm (25):
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/rrmurders/photos/cpho2/page06.shtml

i'd like to see them in their coffins, dressed in their suits or shrouds. i love their big feet and rigor mortis. i'd love to have massaged it out of them.

Thanks verlup. These are one of my favourite autopsy pics ever. Craig is the dude I like best.

I really want their funeral pics ?! Has anyone seen them? are they released?

There faces leave a lot to be desired but all three sure have delicious looking feet and toes.

the thing is meatpie, that funerals here in the uk all have closed coffins. its very rare for the coffin to be open, only if the family want a private moment in the days before the funeral. most families here dont want that, coz the british can't cope with the fact that people die so they largely ignore it.

thats appalling.

In Bulgaria funerals are almost always open-casket....except burnt and mangled corpses.

In Ireland, we have a party - a "wake" - and the deceased is the guest of honour. The box sits in the middle of the living room and the guests get roaring pissed. Of course, not always...especially if it was tragic.:sm (29):

You'd have to open the lousy casket lid though. They should always leave it open. Especially if the guy's hot, but I guess that would make it easier to access the body and embarrass yourself. If everyone else is just as drunk maybe they wouldn't notice?

Lol whats with all you guys loving feet.
No offense though.
To each is own.
I'd love to make it last longer, like have it be a doll off a ever growning collection.

Notice how they had their clothes while they were technically still in the body bag wrap. Notice how after the coroners removed the bag, they were undressed. It's hot and accurate.

What would have made this sexier is if all three guys were laid out naked on the morgue slabs at the same time.

Back