When a bully falls it really makes a thud!

NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
So the other day I was leaving the store and I saw a familiar face in those vile things that always beg for change: the face of a bully in high school.

When I was a freshman in High School, this one guy, let's call him Jason, was a basketball and track superstar but he was a senior and he got off on tormenting people who are younger than him and smaller. I was victim to him more than one occassion.

Anyway, I saw him with the street people and he asked me for change. I told him no, of course, and let him starve.

I found out later that when he graduated, he went to an out of state college and never changed his attitude. His cockiness and stuck up holier than thou attitude wound up getting him beat up on countless occasions. He was eventually kicked out of school for failing his courses and wound up back here. He couldn't hold down a job because he had no education beyond high school, and when he did get hired for small jobs he lost them because he was too stuck up and acted better than everyone.

More then once, he has been severely beaten since he came home, nearly killed once.

I remember thinking that I wanted to shoot him, but I let it go and forgot about it then the next year he was gone. I haven't seen him until just a little while ago, and when I saw him being so pathetic and begging it made me happy to see that the mighty have fallen.

Someone told me I should have pity and help them (there are two bullies who are now nothings) but I told her that they never showed pity toward their victims so why should I do the same?

He will be a corpse soon, not worth bothering about.

Back